Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

This has been a horrible weekend. Someone stole my phone, I had to buy a new one. My grandma starts crap with me for literally no reason at all and because i was crying as i was driving i crashed my car. It's not horrible but I need a new rim, axle and rod and i have no idea when that'll be fixed because my dad doesnt do anything when he says he will.

But then I went to my boyfriend's house for a few days which was relaxing and nice.

Yeah I'm alright. I just don't want to pay this ticket I got and I really just want my car fixed or even a new one because i do kind of need a new one. But my dad doesnt do anything when he says so I have no idea when that'll happen.

and Yeah I'm not talking to her until I get an apology. She was making up all of these untrue things about me and posting it all over her facebook for our family to see and now they probably think I'm a horrible child from her lies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't believe I'm still posting on this forum. I mean it's cool, but it's mostly chicks :/ and as much as I like chicks it's like...i don't know weird? I'm a 20 year old male for fuck sake. Paramore does have good music, Been listening to Brand New Eyes a lot recently. I guess it's just to kill some time or else juss chill. That's what forums are for anyways.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...