Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Good good, i'm so stoked for tommorrow because of the World Rubik's Cube Championship! :willy_nilly: gonna be awesome.

YELLOW!

how's you?

Whoa I didn't know there was even a competition like that heh! :hyper:

I bet it will, it's in Germany right? So you gonna participate there right? :D:willy_nilly:

Well I'm just.... um bored! :mrgreen: just came from watching tv and it has been so boring night.... I have eaten too much haha

Whoa I didn't know there was even a competition like that heh! :hyper:

I bet it will, it's in Germany right? So you gonna participate there right? :D:willy_nilly:

Well I'm just.... um bored! :mrgreen: just came from watching tv and it has been so boring night.... I have eaten too much haha

yes! it is in Germany: 12 points for you! :P sadly i'm not going to participate there, because i missed the deadline for registering there :(:nono: but still its gonna be awesome i'm going to meet a bunch of cool people! possibly even the holder of the official world record for solving a rubiks cube in 07.08 seconds :willy_nilly:

yes! it is in Germany: 12 points for you! :P sadly i'm not going to participate there, because i missed the deadline for registering there :(:nono: but still its gonna be awesome i'm going to meet a bunch of cool people! possibly even the holder of the official world record for solving a rubiks cube in 07.08 seconds :willy_nilly:
Haha yay! :willy_nilly: Is it in Berlin or München or which city? =)

Aww :hug: But that sounds awesome have fun there! :hyper:

07.08 secs what a? :shifty: I once tried to solve one cube and I did it for two hours and then I quit it. And I failed it :lol::rotfl:

Haha yay! :willy_nilly: Is it in Berlin or München or which city? =)

Aww :hug: But that sounds awesome have fun there! :hyper:

07.08 secs what a? :shifty: I once tried to solve one cube and I did it for two hours and then I quit it. And I failed it :lol::rotfl:

in Düsseldorf a hour and a half away from me. thank you i will have fun there :hyper:.

Erik Akkersdijk FTW!

in Düsseldorf a hour and a half away from me. thank you i will have fun there :hyper:.

Erik Akkersdijk FTW!

Oh sounds so cool! :willy_nilly:

Yay you got the chance to meet great players/solvers whatever there then! :hyper:

What a hell? :lol::rotfl: That is so so fast! I could clearly see it there! :shifty::mrgreen::P

yeah the talk.......well.........i talked to him and he said.......yeah he said that he likes you really and stuff but he also said that he needs some freetime for himself if you know what i mean.

please don't hit me i can only tell you what he said to me ;-)

:willy_nilly: okay okay i wont hit you dont worry...im not a hysteria bitch. :mrgreen: lol

anyways mornin guys