What was your first album?

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunt from The Barenaked Ladies. My mom bought it for me from a garage sale, I wanted it because it had a song on it from the Digimon Movie... Oh how I miss the second grade... lol.

i totally had the digimon movie soundtrack haha

and i know exactly what song you're talking about

i now have it stuck in my head

i totally had the digimon movie soundtrack haha

and i know exactly what song you're talking about

i now have it stuck in my head

That song is legend. One Week is such an amazing song! I actually just rented the movie about 2 months ago, lol.

I need to find this CD now!

Wow needless thread when we have been talking about it in the music thread and the album thread.

Shouldn't this be in the Other Music section anyway, so that this thread doesn't suddenly die? :P

awk who cares.

I just posted it as it would be interesting to see what everybodies first album was.

Enough people have posted in it to make it a worthwhile thread.

how is it anymore "needless" than any other thread? theres nothing needless about it

mine was blink 182's in 2003, not too embarrasing :P

Of course it is, it's just another list topic to up your post count. There is no thought put into the topic and it's just mindless like most of the topics in the off topic section.

Most of the topics in this section could be in the games section.......honestly I can't be the only person that's notice this?

Of course it is, it's just another list topic to up your post count. There is no thought put into the topic and it's just mindless like most of the topics in the off topic section.

Most of the topics in this section could be in the games section.......honestly I can't be the only person that's notice this?

but this topic isn't really a game?

and most topics aren't really there for alot of thought to be put in your reply, its an off-topic section, & it's pretty interesting seeing what people bought as their first album. i don't see what the problem is.