3 New Vids From New York

Ashhh

These 3 vids were taken by Jiscilla on September 4, 2005. Instead of direct linking to the videos on her site, I'm going to upload them on yousendit to save her bandwidth... if the owner of the vids wants them off this site, we'll take em down right away. ALL CREDIT TO JISCILLA AND MIKE COLLIN - THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THEM!!

These vids are really good quality... here's a taste of that:

uno.jpg

The first one is of Here We Go Again and then they go into "Incomplete" by Backstreet Boys... it's awesome.

The second vid is of Never Let This Go, then the third is Pressure.

Edit by Locomotion:

Never Let This Go

Pressure

Here We Go Again

If the link's expire, please help reupload. :) And please link people to this thread instead of just giving them the direct links... thanks... and enjoy.

i'm currently downloading the first video. it's taking a while but i can wait. i'm sure it will be worth it.

thanks very much by the way. i need to see stuff like this because i don't think i'll see them live for a while.

hello hello....

Yes, I gave my vids to Hayley of Paramore.org for her to put up and share with everyone...I'm sure she'll get them up as soon as she gets a chance...they are very big files, so please be patient if you haven't already seen them.

Ashhh, thank you for giving me and my friend credit.

x3__kim, I've actually wondered this myself about the legality of this all, but I have informed them that I do have these recordings so I'm sure they could ask me to remove it at any time. Plus, I'm sure if they were absolutely against any videography, they would've announced it beforehand and wouldn't have allowed us through the door with any sort of camera. I think, right now, any publicity like this is good for them cause all we are trying to do is spread the love and share with others what we love so much about them.

Yep, I don't think they have a problem with it since it's not hurting them in any way. Sharing vids like these just makes people like the band even more and share them with people who may have never heard of them... I really can't think of anything negative about it. :\

Jiscilla, if you want me to edit my post and just direct people to your site I could... or whatever you want. I just didn't want everyone to use up your bandwidth if they didn't have to... let me know. :)

Jiscilla, if you want me to edit my post and just direct people to your site I could... or whatever you want. I just didn't want everyone to use up your bandwidth if they didn't have to... let me know. :)

No need to re-edit, but if anyone is having trouble uploading them, just go to http://www.jiscilla.com and click on the link on the lefthand side that says "Make Me Smile/Cry" and you will find them on that page.

I'm really glad that everyone likes them though! My friend Mike is super good with the cam. He works in the music industry and is actually a manager of a major recording artist so he was all excited to try and hook paramore up with a couple good videos. He tried to make it all kind of "special effect-y" with the zooming and stuff...but it was his first time with that camera.

• 3 weeks later...