What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?

I'mBorn4This

What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?

• All We Know Is Falling
    • RIOT!
    • The Final RIOT!
    • Brand New Eyes

Just kill me as a lame & shallow Paramore fan but I gotta say RIOT! cause it was my first Paramore album! =)

It just feels so important cause of that... The songs are awesome and RIOT! is just the album for me. Tho AWKIF & BNE maybe have better songs than some in the RIOT! I just gotta pick it. That's it. (;

Huh? That's a strange comment there in bold, you certainly aren't "lame" or "shallow". I wonder what made you post that...

RIOT! was my first Paramore album too, I just happen to prefer AWKIF, it's cool that you prefer riot, nothing wrong with that at all!

Huh? That's a strange comment there in bold, you certainly aren't "lame" or "shallow". I wonder what made you post that...

RIOT! was my first Paramore album too, I just happen to prefer AWKIF, it's cool that you prefer riot, nothing wrong with that at all!

Oh thanks! :P Well the thing is that at least here (=finland) that if your first album was RIOT! it's lame and you are not a real Paramore fan, which I think is weird :shifty::rotfl: so it was half a joke cause i think it sucks that fans should be separated to some kinda groups :mrgreen:

but anyways i didn't mean anything bad with that and i really don't mean that all the fans whose first album was riot are lame (i meant almost the opposite), i just explained that in a pretty weird way (which is usual i'm so bad at explaining stuff!) =) lol i don't even get what i'm explaining here :rotfl:

Oh thanks! :P Well the thing is that at least here (=finland) that if your first album was RIOT! it's lame and you are not a real Paramore fan, which I think is weird :shifty::rotfl: so it was half a joke cause i think it sucks that fans should be separated to some kinda groups :mrgreen:

but anyways i didn't mean anything bad with that and i really don't mean that all the fans whose first album was riot are lame (i meant almost the opposite), i just explained that in a pretty weird way (which is usual i'm so bad at explaining stuff!) =) lol i don't even get what i'm explaining here :rotfl:

You don't need to explain yourself to me! Just know that no one's opinion really matters but your own! (And mine, 'cause I'm awesome. :P Hehe). :hug:

It's a hard choice for me.

There are are 2 songs on AWKIF that I outright skip when I put that album on, and it has another 2 or so kinda patchy ones.

I pretty much really enjoy every song off Riot! and Brand New Eyes though.

I guess for now it's BNE.

I would say Brand New Eyes because it's new and I love it very much , but I'm still not sure ...

I love all their albums, but my choice is between RIOT and BNE, both are very close.

For now I say Brand New Eyes I think, it's hard to choose.