Brick by boring brick video information :D

XxSanctuaryxX

am I the only one who cracked up at the end when that little girl falls into the whole and josh just digs it in again? :rotfl:

LOL me too!

I didn't notice it but then I rewatched it and I'm like, she trips, and tumbles into the grave! and then I like how Hayley tosses her doll in or whatever! :rotfl:

I love the part where Hayleys like clapping and then it turns into her whiping her hands clean, sorta thing. :shifty:

i think the video is great!

ths song itself i think has a lot of depth to it and the video isnt one that youre gonna completly udnerstand the first two times. you have to mull over it and really think about it which i think is something music lacks today.

and i liked that the band wasnt in it too much. i dont think they wanted the vid to be about them, Hayley has to be in there more than the others because shes freakin narrating the thing! it seems like they were much more focused on the song, its story and meaning rather than themselves.

bottom line, i love it

but i do think its hilarious when the girl falls into the grave:rotfl: i think they could have done that better:shifty:

didn't see taylor the first times i watched it either. but i'm happy there's just a bit of him in the video, better than nothing ;D and I agree with anyone who said the band is a little more than hayley, but i expected the video to be like that. I really like the video, but it's not my favourite :)

am I the only one who cracked up at the end when that little girl falls into the whole and josh just digs it in again? :rotfl:

No. I found it quite funny too :')