Brick by boring brick video information :D

XxSanctuaryxX

To clear up any confusion, the new Paramore music video for “Brick By Boring Brick ” will NOT be premiering tonight on MTV’s “The Hills.”

We will let you know the new premiere date and time as soon as possible. Stay tuned, and be sure to check out the behind the scenes photos in the meantime!

Thanks,

ParaWebCrew

Here you go.

Aww, I was all excited for it tonight as well.

Wikipedia has edited it's information on the BBBB video though.

It was originally going to premier November 17 on The Hills, but Paramore.net postponed the premiering due to unknown reasons. However, Youtube has said in a specail e-mail that the video may premiere on the website on 18th November at 3:00pm (4:00pm for those who are living internationally)

True or false..?? If it's true then at least we only have to wait another day. :)

• Like 1

It was originally going to premier November 17 on The Hills, but Paramore.net postponed the premiering due to unknown reasons. However, Youtube has said in a specail e-mail that the video may premiere on the website on 18th November at 3:00pm (4:00pm for those who are living internationally)

True or false..?? If it's true then at least we only have to wait another day. :)

I hope it's true :)

Most likely false.

Warner hasn't had the best relationship with YouTube in the past, so I really don't think they'd give them the exclusive. Also, I could go on Wikipedia and post that Paramore's new video is full of magical unicorns and mosh pits if I wanted to, lol. It can be editted by anyone, so I wouldn't trust it.

It's probably best to just wait for Paramore.net to announce more.

It's false, what kind of a time is that? 4pm for those who are living internationally? wtf? that means there are only 2 time zones in the world? 3pm where? and that's not how you spell 'special'

so there. :P

I feel like it was probably MTV who jumped the gun and posted that it would be premiering today when really, it had never been finalized. I got a little suspicious when Hayley tweeted this weekend about watching the almost-finished new video, but MTV still seemed to be advertising it, so I didn't think twice about it.

I feel like it was probably MTV who jumped the gun and posted that it would be premiering today when really, it had never been finalized. I got a little suspicious when Hayley tweeted this weekend about watching the almost-finished new video, but MTV still seemed to be advertising it, so I didn't think twice about it.

That's what I thought.