XxSanctuaryxX

Brick by boring brick video information :D

I feel like it was probably MTV who jumped the gun and posted that it would be premiering today when really, it had never been finalized. I got a little suspicious when Hayley tweeted this weekend about watching the almost-finished new video, but MTV still seemed to be advertising it, so I didn't think twice about it.

I saw that tweet. It made me think, wow they'll get it finished quickly then! :P

So we'll just have to keep checking paramore.net then?

yeah it's next to impossible with editing a music video and getting it on the air in the amount of time it has been since they filmed it. I'm guessing that it will be released mid to late december.

yea thats true i guess since they said it was blue screen (i think thats what i read) its harder to edit... because i was going to be in a music video and it was released a little over a month after it was filmed.

didnt they say mid november tho? damn

Kinda sick of waiting now, it's gonna be amazing. I saw the "making of" yesterday, certainly looks brilliant!

• Like 1

There could be a bunch of naked guys back there!

EVERYONE. NEW POST ON PARAMORE.NET

Be sure to log on to Paramore.net Monday November 23rd at 3pm est for the long awaited premiere of the new video "Brick By Boring Brick"

-ParaWeb Crew

For anyone who isn't sure what time 3pm EST in the US is in your country, here's a sweet little website to convert for you. I posted it in the other BBBB thread in the Pics section, so I figured I'd post it here too. Use New York for the "place to convert from": http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

^haha most handy ! 8PM, yesssss.

It might be 7pm UK time, since our clocks went back a few weeks ago and they haven't gone back yet in America I don't think... I know if I don't login on PF everything is 4 hours behind...

It might be 7pm UK time, since our clocks went back a few weeks ago and they haven't gone back yet in America I don't think... I know if I don't login on PF everything is 4 hours behind...

no we've set our clocks back too