Brick by boring brick video information :D

XxSanctuaryxX

but i feel bad for laughing when the little girl fell down the hole... i didn't see it coming :shifty:

lool i did too xD

i dunno what to think of it, its good for what it was meant to be, but its still weird, i prefer the other videos

New favorite video for sure! Some people don't like the blue screen effects, but I think it kind of adds to the fact that the world around her isn't real. I know there's not much of most of the guys, but they did say that in the first MTV interview, so I wasn't expecting them to have big parts.

Taylor's in the mirror scene a few seconds after Zac. I'll try to take a screencap or something.

Hmmmm.....it's different. It hasn't completely blown my mind like I was expecting it to. That could be down to the lack of the guys and maybe even the colouring. It was a bit too orange for my liking. I'm sure it will grow on me after a few watches.

I think I saw Taylor. Is he the guy who pops out of the mirror after Zac at 3:17? Could be wrong...

edit: late on the last comment. Looks like everyone knows now haha.