Brick by boring brick video information :D

XxSanctuaryxX

Hmmmm.....it's different. It hasn't completely blown my mind like I was expecting it to. That could be down to the lack of the guys and maybe even the colouring. It was a bit too orange for my liking. I'm sure it will grow on me after a few watches.

I think I saw Taylor. Is he the guy who pops out of the mirror after Zac at 3:17? Could be wrong...

edit: late on the last comment. Looks like everyone knows now haha.

this

New favorite video for sure! Some people don't like the blue screen effects, but I think it kind of adds to the fact that the world around her isn't real. I know there's not much of most of the guys, but they did say that in the first MTV interview, so I wasn't expecting them to have big parts.

Taylor's in the mirror scene a few seconds after Zac. I'll try to take a screencap or something.

i agree this is def up there with emergency for my favorite video. alot of people dont like this but i love it

yeah jeremy was the knight

zac was the theif

then taylor was the guy with the axe or bat or whatever

i thought that each character would be someone the little girl crossed passes with. so i thought i'd see the guys alot more. i really love the concept and coloring and symbolism of everything.

Aha, I barely recognize him :P He actually looks like a norwegian artist ;p

Haha, yeah, they put a lot of makeup on him to make him look dirty and they slicked back his hair. It's him though. What Norweigan artist does he look like? I listen to way more Swedish artists, but you never know. :P

i saw zac the second time i watched it but i still can't see taylor. is he the guy with the axe that scares the little girl away? (edit: missed the comments on that) for a few seconds i thought that taylor was actually the woman with the big hair. that'd have been hilarious.

Haha, yeah, they put a lot of makeup on him to make him look dirty and they slicked back his hair. It's him though. What Norweigan artist does he look like? I listen to way more Swedish artists, but you never know. :P

I think he looks a bit like Alejandro Fuentes, a bit taller though, haha. What Norwegian artist do you listen to? Or Swedish? I have to Swedish artists are better than Norwegian ;p

i saw zac the second time i watched it but i still can't see taylor. is he the guy with the axe that scares the little girl away? for a few seconds i thought that taylor was actually the woman with the big hair. that'd have been hilarious.

Ahahaha :')

I was thinking that.

And it would've been hilarious..