riot rerelease?

nickkk

Do you want a riot! rerelease?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want a riot! rerelease?

• Yes
    • No

Re-releases are usually for huge artists who aren't putting out a new album but have recorded some new songs and their label wants to try and make a little more money (ie: Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga).

Riot has been selling well and Paramore's already on a new album cycle, so there's no need for a Riot re-release. With the exception of the MVIs, I really don't think FBR's too big on the whole re-release thing anyway.

I think there should be an AWKIF re-release withing the next few months...seeing as how it did finally got gold, and was their first record. Or have some sort of special edition to commemorate their first record going gold...something! Like maybe a cd-dvd where they talk about the record in depth. I think that would be cool...just my opinion.

And I was actually thinking about this today while in the shower....that's my thinking space lol

I don't see any good reason to see it re-released, so no. I'm always in favor of stuff that is poorly produced sonically to be re-released, but this is hardly going to be the case in a David Bendeth production

my igloo isn't equipped to hold too many of them

:rotfl::rotfl: