kwik-silva

What would you like to happen?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you like to happen?

• Secret Santa
    • Physical Mixtape
    • Digital Mixtape
    • Not Bothered

Okay, so they do this on another one of the boards I'm on, I was just wondering what's everybody's ideas on having some kind of secret santa or it was suggested that it could be mix tapes instead :P

If it was a SS/physical mixtape people could be split into areas (e.g. North America/UK etc.) to minimise postage costs, and a recommended maximum spend £5

A digital mixtape could be anybody with anybody else (picked in the same way as a secret santa) and sent out.. Whenever you like really :lol:(ROSS MIXTAPE HELP)

So.. Anybody got any ideas? Or anything like that... And vote on which one you think would be best I guess...

CLOSED

America/Canada

Kayla (Canada)

Catie (NJ)

Chealsea (Canada)

Kailey (CA)

Faith (TN)

Christa (NJ)

Kiersten (CA)

Europe

Ross (Mod (UK))

Matt (UK)

Jorgi (UK)

Ross (UK)

James (UK)

Patrick (Germany)

Andrew (UK)

Laura (UK)

Ivana (Serbia)

Michelle (UK)

David (New Zealand)

Harry (Australia)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the admin and mods did a mixtape thing for christmas last year as as present to all of you, so thats been done before and it worked. So at least we have proof that mixtapes are done.

A secret santa thing would be good, either that, or even if it was just sending a christmas card, like a personalised one with paramore or whatever in it. It doesnt cost much, and we could split it up into the different area's.

you know what we should do!!

make a christmas card from all of us with little messages to the band... maybe brent and ash could send it to them ?

but thats a while from now, i could organize that if you guys want

well alot of them are but alot of them are super nice and just want to do things for they band they love to let them know they're appreciated

i never liked pfc until i actually took the time to get to know them

well matt the mixtape can go with the SS because if some people dont have money or cant think of what to get the person or whatever they can just send a mixtape instead

and sounds good to me ross