kwik-silva

What would you like to happen?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you like to happen?

• Secret Santa
    • Physical Mixtape
    • Digital Mixtape
    • Not Bothered

When do we get to know whats gonna happen and who are we paired with?
within the next week.

Can I can me taken off the list because the situation is this that I'm going to leave Sweden soon and when i get back, I'll only spend 5 days at home before heading to other side of this country.

Simply I can't find the time for this.

alright thats fine.

last day to submit your name is tomorrow! everyone go to the first post in this thread and make sure you are on the list if you are participating

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last day i'm accepting names guys,

if you really want to participate and can't get your name in today maybe we can make exceptions but no later than friday, so ross and i have time to arrange who gets who. and make sure you tell us if you plan on doing a digital mixedtape or physically sending something to someone.

yes thats what i planned on doing later today :)

i just need people to tell me which one they are doing. (digital mixedtape or physical gift in the mail)

well gonig with what matt just said i need everyone who is doing a digital mixedtape to PM me or Ross their email address and everyone who is doing a physical gift PM ross or me their addresses... and remember i'm handling the US/Canada and Ross has everyone else

i actually think it should be opposite tho because then ross and i have to decide who sends ourselves gifts and thats a little weird because it wouldn't be a secret lol

well thats what i planned on doing but i just think it's weird how ross and i would have to pick whoever sends it to ourselves hahaha so maybe him and i should switch. i VMed him asking him if he wants to switch so we'll see what he says

and guys in your pms make sure you give a little list of some things that you like... not specific things but like.. earrings, makeup, skulls, etc...

^Write the names on a bit of paper, then pick them at random, and you need to pm you both e-mail and address because it depends on what the person sending it wants to do, not you (a)

only one or the other

because im going to put all the digital mixedtape people together and the physical things in one group

i dont think it would be fair if someone sends a digital mixedtape but gets something physical in the mail

so if a person is sending a digital mixedtape then they are receiving one. and same for physical things in the mail

which is prob why some people are doing the digital mixedtape

okay heres the deal guys,

people who are sending digital mixedtapes:

PM either ross or me your email addresses. it doesnt matter who because since it's only a digital mixedtape it will be sent over email and it won't matter if you send it to someone on the other side of the world.

people who are sending a gift by mail

people in the US/Canada PM Ross (Ross_mfc91) your addresses and some things that you like (example... skulls, tinkerbell, funny movies, etc...)

people anywhere else PM me your addresses and some things that you like (example... skulls, tinkerbell, funny movies, etc...)

sound good?

well clearly

some people just might not be comfortable giving personal information to 'strangers'

aye which is why we're doing the digital mixtape :P

And if you wern't comfortable with their address being shared, then people wouldnt sign up for a secret santa, defeats the purpose a bit :P

But aye im cool with Catie's idea.

USA folks send me a pm,

which is prob why some people are doing the digital mixedtape

okay heres the deal guys,

people who are sending digital mixedtapes:

PM either ross or me your email addresses. it doesnt matter who because since it's only a digital mixedtape it will be sent over email and it won't matter if you send it to someone on the other side of the world.

people who are sending a gift by mail

people in the US/Canada PM Ross (Ross_mfc91) your addresses and some things that you like (example... skulls, tinkerbell, funny movies, etc...)

people anywhere else PM me your addresses and some things that you like (example... skulls, tinkerbell, funny movies, etc...)

sound good?

going along with this. i sent everyone on my list PMs so i could get their info

and

Chealsea (Canada)

Kailey (CA)

Faith (TN)

Christa (NJ)

Kiersten (CA)

make sure you PM ross with your addresses if you are doing a gift by mail. if you are doing a digital mixedtape feel free to PM me with your email address