• Secret Santa
    • Physical Mixtape
    • Digital Mixtape
    • Not Bothered

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah but i figured once you get the gift you actually tell the person it was you, unless thats not how it works. lmfao i really have no idea.

and i'm just waiting for one more person to get back to me (laura) and then i can figure my group out.

ross did you get everyones info on your list? (i have kayla and christa's email addresses)

To those sending a digital mix tape, this might be of interest to you:

Obviously the joy of a CD is that tracks play in order. If you're wanting to do something similar with your mix tape, there's a tiny bit of code that will do it for you.

Create a folder for putting your songs in. Rename the songs so that the files start "01 - ", "02 - ", "03 - " etc. in the order you want them to be played. Then, open notepad. Paste this code in

@echo off
dir /o:n /b *.mp3 > Playlist.m3u

Then save the file as a batch file (.bat extension, change "save as type" to "all files") inside the folder where you're storing your songs. Then, run the batch file generated and it will automatically create a play list, in your specified order, for you. And if you want to change it, just right click and open the file with notepad and amend as necessary.

Hey presto, that's you now sorted to just zip the folder, upload it and send it on to Ross or Catie. It's probably not necessary but I'm a bit of a code geek and I'm bored haha. Hope this is useful! :D

well yeah but i figured once you get the gift you actually tell the person it was you, unless thats not how it works. lmfao i really have no idea.

and i'm just waiting for one more person to get back to me (laura) and then i can figure my group out.

ross did you get everyones info on your list? (i have kayla and christa's email addresses)

I only have 2

I only have 2

thats it? oh well

im assuming you still need chealsea, kailey, and kiresten. depending on what they are doing because i know faith and myself sent you our info and i have christa and kayla's email

okay im not waiting for this last person because she hasnt answered my pm but has been on.

so i'm arranging who gets who now for gift by mail

ill wait a little for digital mixedtape until it get a little closer to christmas.

so everyone who isnt in the us/canada who signed up expect a PM from me with the info on your person

Aye there's been mixed signals. I'll chat to Catie about this. I had it in mind it was same countries as well but Catie didnt, as i got outwith the UK too.

Im still waiting for others from the USA, i'm giving you till tomorrow and then im pm'ing you.

yeah i said people in the us/canada together and then just everyone else together and no one said anything was wrong with that

and there really wasnt enough people in different areas to split it up more than that.

if we had more people from different areas participating then that would be easier

Sorry for not getting back to everyone!

I really wanna be apart of this, I just need to make sure I have everything right before I let you know.

So if we're not doing a digital mixedtape, we'll be sending something to the person we recieves address? ie: mailing?

And the mix-tape is a CD?

am i still in for this?

i havent had a pm yet so im kinda confused lol (:

idk i have to figure stuff out because there are problems with one person's location. unless you are willing to send someone a card and it might be cheaper then sending a gift to this person because of their location...? or if you want/can send this person a package. if not then i have to hear back from someone else.

did that make sense? lol prob not

Sorry for not getting back to everyone!

I really wanna be apart of this, I just need to make sure I have everything right before I let you know.

So if we're not doing a digital mixedtape, we'll be sending something to the person we recieves address? ie: mailing?

And the mix-tape is a CD?

no digital mixedtape, which means youll be sendign it by email