• Secret Santa
    • Physical Mixtape
    • Digital Mixtape
    • Not Bothered

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like an ass but people need to pull their finger out if they're sending phyiscal gifts cause come Monday you'll have 2 weeks to get something sent and if your mail is anything like the UK then stuff is getting slow already this week so the later you take to give your details to the mods the lower the chances are of actually getting your gift before Christmas and your secret santa receiving theirs before christmas.

Just saying.

ross i have kayla and christa's emails for the digital mixedtape

and yeah youre right andrew. idk

and michelle youre right as well but we dont really have enough people from everyone's areas so idk.

Not to sound like an ass but people need to pull their finger out if they're sending phyiscal gifts cause come Monday you'll have 2 weeks to get something sent and if your mail is anything like the UK then stuff is getting slow already this week so the later you take to give your details to the mods the lower the chances are of actually getting your gift before Christmas and your secret santa receiving theirs before christmas.

Just saying.

All right, calm down, it's not my fault that I've had to buy one for another site, save £60 for my gfs present and pay £20 to get to/eat in London yesterday is it? :P

All right, calm down, it's not my fault that I've had to buy one for another site, save £60 for my gfs present and pay £20 to get to/eat in London yesterday is it? :P

lol I didn't mean you, you pansy :P You're doing the mixtape anyway right?

I was just saying is all. Plus we know the mods are "nice people" so I thought I'd be the asshole for them (a) It just seemed like things hadn't moved along anymore than a week ago.

lol I didn't mean you, you pansy :P You're doing the mixtape anyway right?

I was just saying is all. Plus we know the mods are "nice people" so I thought I'd be the asshole for them (a) It just seemed like things hadn't moved along anymore than a week ago.

I'm not no, I probably should've done, but I'll find something to send 8-) and alright ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know alot of people never answered, i sent out everyones for the gift by mail so now thats just up to everyone who is participating in that.

digital mixedtape ill put together within the next few days so that its a little closer to christmas

I got mine today thank you :) very nice hehe!!

im sorry but whoever gets mine probally wont be getting it for xmas! because the site that i bought it on said it would be here for monday just passed(which woulda arrived to person in time) on tuesday they emailed me to say that its out of stock! :crybad: and ive had the flu all week and not been outta bed! So having to go into town today to get something! :) so im not sure when it will be ill post it on monday so should be not long after that!

I do actually feel bad about this but ill get something sorted today :) stupid internet shops

well yeah but if you send it to me early it'll be good because im going to my aun't tomorrow afternoon

i wanted to send them all out today but

ive only received one so far... so im going to send them out tomorrow if i get more