kwik-silva

What would you like to happen?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you like to happen?

• Secret Santa
    • Physical Mixtape
    • Digital Mixtape
    • Not Bothered

well yeah but if you send it to me early it'll be good because im going to my aun't tomorrow afternoon

i wanted to send them all out today but

ive only received one so far... so im going to send them out tomorrow if i get more

You'll have mine some point tonight. I have no internet on my computer so it's taking a little longer than I hoped. :lol:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah but if you send it to me early it'll be good because im going to my aun't tomorrow afternoon

i wanted to send them all out today but

ive only received one so far... so im going to send them out tomorrow if i get more

i ll try try to work on it tonght..but i cant prommise it will be done :)

Okay mine's currently 32 tracks. Hahaha i'll cut it down. - whoever gets mine needs to be aware that there will be no structure to it, nor any genre relevancy going on, you're getting music that i like in no particular order and that's that :P

exact same story here, minus two tracks :P

i added a little picture though

it's uploading now so i should have it sent to you soon catie

radicaaaallll,

for those who were involved with the mixtape shenanigans, who else thinks it'd be fun or a good idea or just... who else wants to post up all the links for all to download ? secret santa was fun but i need some new music and i'm quite curious, i had a whole bunch of fun trying to work out who's mine was from !

radicaaaallll,

for those who were involved with the mixtape shenanigans, who else thinks it'd be fun or a good idea or just... who else wants to post up all the links for all to download ? secret santa was fun but i need some new music and i'm quite curious, i had a whole bunch of fun trying to work out who's mine was from !

I like this idea.

Catieeee, do you still have all the links?