New Zealand Show Annouced?

x-Decode

^how can there be tickets when nothings been anounced?

strange

http://www.theedge.co.nz/whatson/ParamoreExclusive/tabid/493/Default.aspx

"The Edge and C4 Present Paramore live in New Zealand doing two shows, one in Auckland and one in Christchurch!

Listen to The Edge for the announcement of full concert details this Thursday (26th Nov), but if you wanna get all the info before anyone else in NZ... sign up here!"

thats all that i found.

so stuff going to be released tomorrow. i signed up for the mailing thing but its past 2oclock so i dont think they will send it to me now.. :(

also: SO glad there going to chch.

i was afraid i was going to have to go to auckland or wellington with my parents :o

For the very first time in New Zealand Paramore play the TelstraClear Events Centre

in Auckland on Thursday March 4th and the Westpac Arena in Christchurch on Friday March 5th

Get your tickets before anyone else...

Limited presales on sale: 9am Friday 04/12/09 - 5pm Sunday 06/12/09 (just use the code: IGNORANCE) - these gigs will sell out, so get in quick!

aslo:

yaay im so excited. i hope they have like meet and greet thingys too cause i wannt see them soo bad

THE EDGE PRESENTS

PARAMORE

LIVE IN NZ FOR TWO SHOWS

AUCKLAND

Thursday 4th March 2010

TelstraClear Events Centre

Tickets on sale to public Mon 7th Dec

Buy tickets: ticketdirect.co.nz

or 0800 4 TICKET

CHRISTCHURCH

Friday 5th March 2010

Westpac Arena

• 2 months later...

haha ok review..

um i got there at about 6:15 and was awaited to the longest line i have ever seen waited for a while and then they let us in and started checking us for guns and stuff like that (like anyone would want to shoot paramore...) stood in the moshpit for ages until the supporting act, jury and the saints came on. they played about four songs, very badly. during one of them i think hayley came on wearing some sort of mask and took over the drumming. i couldnt see anything then because i got stuck behind this really large, tall lady and about 3 of her large, tall friends. thankfully they left soon after. jury and the saints finished and the waiting began again. there were lots of people fainting in front of us and people were going in and out of the mosh dragging them out the door by the stage. it was so hot in there i seriously thought that the people around me had just been swimming. (and this was before paramore came on!). then finnally paramore came on. hayley was wearing an 'i love new zealand' t shirt and i couldnt really tell if her hair was blond or orange cause of the lights (but i looked at some videos and im pretty shure its orange). they played an amazing set. people were singing SO loudly, even to songs that havnt been released, i couldnt even hear a word she sung of where the lines overlap cause it was so loud. they talked about joshs engagement. the whole band seemed quite surprised that new zealand knew who they were. hayley started going into this speech about howthey were havent come to christchrch in the past. when her ear monitor came out (i think thats what it was) and she was like 'oh, you know what? i dont even care' and threw it on the ground. some maintenence guy obviously did care and ran onstage and put it back on her. and ZAC TALKED!! wowowwwwww. he basicly said “out of all the places we’ve been in the world, New Zealand is my favourite.” and hayley was like 'WOW did you just see that? zac just talked to you guys,'. it was an awesome night and i was very surpried because i could see jeremy, hayley and justin mostly the whole show.

unfortunalely i didnt meet any of them, but my friend works at the hotel they stayed at and got to show them to thier room :D

i had to so some pretty intense thinking to remember this.

SETLIST

Ignorance

CrushCrushCrush

That’s What You Get

Looking Up

Careful

Let The Flames Begin

Never Let This Go

The Only Exception

Pressure

For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic

Where The Lines Overlap

Decode

ENCORES;

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

ive never writen a review before, so hopefully that was good enough :D

haha ok review..

um i got there at about 6:15 and was awaited to the longest line i have ever seen waited for a while and then they let us in and started checking us for guns and stuff like that (like anyone would want to shoot paramore...) stood in the moshpit for ages until the supporting act, jury and the saints came on. they played about four songs, very badly. during one of them i think hayley came on wearing some sort of mask and took over the drumming. i couldnt see anything then because i got stuck behind this really large, tall lady and about 3 of her large, tall friends. thankfully they left soon after. jury and the saints finished and the waiting began again. there were lots of people fainting in front of us and people were going in and out of the mosh dragging them out the door by the stage. it was so hot in there i seriously thought that the people around me had just been swimming. (and this was before paramore came on!). then finnally paramore came on. hayley was wearing an 'i love new zealand' t shirt and i couldnt really tell if her hair was blond or orange cause of the lights (but i looked at some videos and im pretty shure its orange). they played an amazing set. people were singing SO loudly, even to songs that havnt been released, i couldnt even hear a word she sung of where the lines overlap cause it was so loud. they talked about joshs engagement. the whole band seemed quite surprised that new zealand knew who they were. hayley started going into this speech about howthey were havent come to christchrch in the past. when her ear monitor came out (i think thats what it was) and she was like 'oh, you know what? i dont even care' and threw it on the ground. some maintenence guy obviously did care and ran onstage and put it back on her. and ZAC TALKED!! wowowwwwww. he basicly said “out of all the places we’ve been in the world, New Zealand is my favourite.” and hayley was like 'WOW did you just see that? zac just talked to you guys,'. it was an awesome night and i was very surpried because i could see jeremy, hayley and justin mostly the whole show.

unfortunalely i didnt meet any of them, but my friend works at the hotel they stayed at and got to show them to thier room :D

i had to so some pretty intense thinking to remember this.

SETLIST

Ignorance

CrushCrushCrush

That’s What You Get

Looking Up

Careful

Let The Flames Begin

Never Let This Go

The Only Exception

Pressure

For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic

Where The Lines Overlap

Decode

ENCORES;

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

ive never writen a review before, so hopefully that was good enough :D

glad you had an awesome time.

As for Let The Flames Begin, I am so jealous :')