New Zealand Show Annouced?

x-Decode

*first post* =)

Hey, I went to the Christchurch show too ^^

I had an amazing time. Me and my friend got there around 7pm (eek) and we we're right at the back of the line, but then I saw another one of my friends so we cut in line with her. I was actually surprised that it didn't take forever to get it, the line moved pretty fast :o Anyway, we got in and somehow managed to get right up the front (about 3 or 4 people from the front). We were standing there for ages, and eventually we were getting crushed, so my friend wanted out. I didn't, but I went with her (Because I'm a good friend like that ;). When The Jury And The Saints were on stage we were right at the back :(

We had a really good view though (even better for my friend since she's short lol). Then Hayley came on stage and the crowd went MENTAL. She was wearing an Iron Man mask, and she started playing the drums! My jaw dropped, I was thinking "Wow, that's Hayley Williams!". I couldn't help it, I told my friend I was going up the front (suddenly, I'm not such a good friend anymore lol. But she was with our other friends, I wouldn't leave her by herself!).. and somehow I managed to get back to about 3 or 4 people from the front (without pushing or shoving people, I might add).

Waiting waiting waiting.

So when Paramore came on stage (at precisely 9:05pm ;) I smiled when I seen her "I Heart NZ" shirt, I thought it was nice ^^ (I think someone gave it to her at the Auckland show the night before). I remember jumping around like a maniac and screaming along to every song (I'm pretty sure the girl in front of me whose ear I was screaming in did not appreciate it, but I didn't care, it was Paramore! xD). I was just generally having an INSANE amount of fun! I do remember that bit you were talking about, how Zac spoke on stage, and how that thing fell out of Hayley's ears. And yeah, it was EXTREMELY loud! Especially The Only Exception. Oh and Decode. Hayley didn't even sing the first verse, it was the crowd. I remember seeing her about to sing, but then she started laughing when the crowd sang it for her. I also thought they were surprised that they were actually in New Zealand, because Hayley stated at least three times that they were /all the way/ from Franklin, Tennessee, and they were here in New Zealand playing a show. What else, what else.. Oh yeah, right at the beginning someone threw a poster thing to her, and it said "JEAN AND ERIN COULDN'T BE HERE" so she let them take a picture of her with it. (I thought that was very nice of her too ^^ heh, I also thought it was funny because she couldn't understand our accents. She was like "Jean? Jan? Uhh.. o.O Jean?" trying to hear what the people were saying to her x3)

All the songs they played were amazing, but my favorite song they played was Never Let This Go.

I really hope they come back to New Zealand, and it genuinely sounds like they want to too:

"Christchurch, WHAT?!?!? Why did it take us 5 years to get here? Can't wait to come back to New Zealand. Please, dear God, let it be soon."

(She didn't write anything much about the Auckland show either, just Chch. hehe)

"at the airport. never had so much fun in 3 days in my whole life. crazy&insane. leaving NZ in about 20 minutes. next stop, SINGAPORE!!!"

I'm definitely going if/when they come back :D

• 3 weeks later...
*first post* =)

Hey, I went to the Christchurch show too ^^

I had an amazing time. Me and my friend got there around 7pm (eek) and we we're right at the back of the line, but then I saw another one of my friends so we cut in line with her. I was actually surprised that it didn't take forever to get it, the line moved pretty fast :o Anyway, we got in and somehow managed to get right up the front (about 3 or 4 people from the front). We were standing there for ages, and eventually we were getting crushed, so my friend wanted out. I didn't, but I went with her (Because I'm a good friend like that ;). When The Jury And The Saints were on stage we were right at the back :(

We had a really good view though (even better for my friend since she's short lol). Then Hayley came on stage and the crowd went MENTAL. She was wearing an Iron Man mask, and she started playing the drums! My jaw dropped, I was thinking "Wow, that's Hayley Williams!". I couldn't help it, I told my friend I was going up the front (suddenly, I'm not such a good friend anymore lol. But she was with our other friends, I wouldn't leave her by herself!).. and somehow I managed to get back to about 3 or 4 people from the front (without pushing or shoving people, I might add).

Waiting waiting waiting.

So when Paramore came on stage (at precisely 9:05pm ;) I smiled when I seen her "I Heart NZ" shirt, I thought it was nice ^^ (I think someone gave it to her at the Auckland show the night before). I remember jumping around like a maniac and screaming along to every song (I'm pretty sure the girl in front of me whose ear I was screaming in did not appreciate it, but I didn't care, it was Paramore! xD). I was just generally having an INSANE amount of fun! I do remember that bit you were talking about, how Zac spoke on stage, and how that thing fell out of Hayley's ears. And yeah, it was EXTREMELY loud! Especially The Only Exception. Oh and Decode. Hayley didn't even sing the first verse, it was the crowd. I remember seeing her about to sing, but then she started laughing when the crowd sang it for her. I also thought they were surprised that they were actually in New Zealand, because Hayley stated at least three times that they were /all the way/ from Franklin, Tennessee, and they were here in New Zealand playing a show. What else, what else.. Oh yeah, right at the beginning someone threw a poster thing to her, and it said "JEAN AND ERIN COULDN'T BE HERE" so she let them take a picture of her with it. (I thought that was very nice of her too ^^ heh, I also thought it was funny because she couldn't understand our accents. She was like "Jean? Jan? Uhh.. o.O Jean?" trying to hear what the people were saying to her x3)

All the songs they played were amazing, but my favorite song they played was Never Let This Go.

I really hope they come back to New Zealand, and it genuinely sounds like they want to too:

"Christchurch, WHAT?!?!? Why did it take us 5 years to get here? Can't wait to come back to New Zealand. Please, dear God, let it be soon."

(She didn't write anything much about the Auckland show either, just Chch. hehe)

"at the airport. never had so much fun in 3 days in my whole life. crazy&insane. leaving NZ in about 20 minutes. next stop, SINGAPORE!!!"

I'm definitely going if/when they come back :D

woww gald im not the only one on here who went to the chch show! :D

its amazing you got so far to the frount cause where i was it was so amazingly tightly packed. everyones feet were going on everyone elses and getting wacked in the head by everyone else haha there was even this guy behind me who was trying to get the the front telling the girl with him his teqinique for getting past people. he was all like ' ok go in side first cause then you have less mass to get past people' or something weird like that. (he did not get thourough though :D ) and i got in to the arena quite early too.

glad you had an awesome time :D

• 2 months later...