Hayley Younger Solo Deal?

the1

Just a note, if I misunderstood you Andrew and you don't personally think it's Hayley's album, then I'm sorry, but I wanted to say that to anyone else who thinks/thought so anyway. XD

I wasn't necessarily saying that I thought it was "Hayley's Record" but the way that everyone has been saying it's Hayley's record was why this talk of a younger solo deal came about. I mean I've been on here for a couple of years and had never heard any talk of a "Hayley younger solo deal".

Though I do feel BNE means that little bit more to Hayley as she got her feelings out in the open, etc.

I won't try and do a massively a long post because it's a Saturday morning here :P But Harry, I do hear the guitars and I think the guys have played their best musically on BNE more than the other albums. I've said that before.

And I actually haven't watched all of the DVD :shifty:

Is it just me that thinks people are saying Hayley solo deal stuff simply because Brand New Eyes was Hayley's record?

Anyway, my opinion is that there's more money to be had in a solo artist so I don't really believe it.

Dude I heard these rumours around the time RIOT! came out. So yes, it is just you.

• 1 year later...

James wasn't right. Hayley was never signed as a solo artist and never wanted to be. Even if you don't want to believe it, nothing about how Paramore was signed is unusual or manufactured. Ask any band signed to a major label and they will tell you the same thing.

Right now I'm locking this thread because there is no need to have two topics like this open. It's only going to cause more confusion and pain.