Paramore: Grace

egirevs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i wasnt supposed to have a flick through cos its a xmas present, but i did anyway :) they mention pfans a bit and ashley was mentioned too :)

yeah i was about to say that they mentioned this site and ashley :D

i learn so much about the band by reading it and even though i noticed quite a few mistakes i thought it was an awesome book

Looks awesome. I think it will be a respectable biography. It's awesome seeing people want to write about Paramore. I think they have such a great story and it needs to be told. Very inspirational.

I never put much stock in unauthorized biographies, but hey - if they want to mention the site in there, that's cool - did they say anything nice about us? :)

yeah im curious to know what was said haha

Hm, I might check out HMV or WHSmith this week and see if I'm lucky enough for it to be in stock :D

I worked in whsmith and checked the stock for it, and for some reason it says they aren't getting any in store til 22nd Feb. Might have changed now you can get it in other places though.

Luckily I got it before Christmas, because they all seem to have disappeared.

According to this HMV got exclusive rights to sell it ahead of its release date in February which is probably why there aren't many of them left. The HMV pre-sale stock is probably almost sold out.

According to this HMV got exclusive rights to sell it ahead of its release date in February which is probably why there aren't many of them left. The HMV pre-sale stock is probably almost sold out.

You're spot on. The book will be available exclusively through HMV from December 7th and then on general release as of February 5th, 2010.

Found one quote:

"Ashley, who works as a web designer for ad agencies, instantly fell in love with the band and in late August of the same year, she founded the excellent web community paramorefans.com. She still runs it today- except now it has around 8,000 members"