Paramore: Grace

egirevs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not an official book by Paramore, but its someone else who's wrote about Paramore. Its a biography of them.

wonder if it'd have the real bio =O

the one where a certain marketing mastermind decides paramores going to have one of the biggest albums in 3 years (which happened) and does so by pulling all the pop songs off the first record, "signing" them to an indie (fbr as we all know) instead of the parent major that found them, and purposefully instilling their humble beginnings to create us, the die hard fans.

Its so... brilliant; while at the same time I feel completely had.

Of course their talent allowed them to get this far, and I respect that beyond words. But I'd hope to god they'd get that far after 5million in marketing funding.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so, I ordered the book last week and I received it this morning... and I read everything this afternoon!

I really liked it, I've learned some things, like I didn't know another bass player recorded the bass lines for AWKIF after Jeremy's departure, Lucio Rubino.

The only negative point, it's when the author puts his opinions concerning the songs, I'm not always okay with what he says, like "turn it off" is the weakest song on BNE...