Rewind Video Clear :)

chrisseh11

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh - so this is from the show on 2/24, meaning it's about a week after the other 2 recordings of Rewind we have (I've got one from 2/15 and one from 2/17, I think...)

So, who knows what the lyrics to the song are now...I don't think they've played either it or Temporary on The Rocket Summer tour, have they?

Shame the video cuts the song a little short at the end too...still, a great recording...

all the concerts ive gone to they havent played rewind :cry:

I was told that they don't play anymore new songs cause they have to get the 'All We Know Is Falling' album out more or something.

Yeah, they've given that reason before...when I asked them to play Hallelujah back in November, Hayley gave me the same reason - they're playing songs from the album so people get to know them. Makes sense...they want to sell albums and the best way to do that is play songs that are on the album :)

all the concerts ive gone to they havent played rewind :cry:

I was told that they don't play anymore new songs cause they have to get the 'All We Know Is Falling' album out more or something.

Yeah' date=' they've given that reason before...when I asked them to play Hallelujah back in November, Hayley gave me the same reason - they're playing songs from the album so people get to know them. Makes sense...they want to sell albums and the best way to do that is play songs that are on the album :)[/quote']

yea i guess that makes sense but i still dont think itd hurt to play one every now and then

• 1 month later...