Bamboozle 2010

Ross

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I need to save up money for any other concerts I might want to go to next year (the bulk of which will probably be Paramore, haha), so I'm just getting a pass for Day 1... whenever they go on sale, anyway.

Do you have any friends who would want to go? Come stay for a week or something and make Bamboozle one of your activities... and then tell your friend, "By the way, we're going to Bamboozle." lol

Well the good thing about Bamboozle is that it's not just Paramore. We probably won't know the full lineup for a few months, but there has to be at least one band they might want to see, and then you could just drag them to Paramore.

... or we could just go with the original idea. "Hey! Trip to the US!! Yay!! PS - We're going to Bamboozle!!" lol

yeah i was thinking that there must be at least one band they'd wanna see, usually is at festivals.

I like that plan, i have a few friends who would love to visit america lol But i dont wanna pay for their ticket for bamboozle though.. hmmm. I'll figure something out haha

I just rememberd that i told my friend that i really wanna see Paramore again (this is a friend who was supposed to go to the Denmark show with me) and he was like "Yeah and next time I'M GOING! No matter what" So i can use that against him and drag him with me to America 8-)

Its looking good :D

I went over to my friends place the one who said next time he's coming , and i mentioned it, and i also checked out flights earlier today and its really cheap :D So yeah he was keen, and i think we're gonna go :D

He's not really a Paramore fan...yet! But tonight we watched a few videoes on youtube and i told him the bands story and so on xD

i really wanna go, how cool would that be? :D Seeing Paramore and my first trip to the us xD

haha i had a REALLY dumb moment earlier , we were talking about seeing Paramore at the festival and i'm like " oh but i hope they're not in norway when we're over there.." and 2 seconds later we're almost on the floor laughing like crazy.. i mean wtf? haha

Hahaha, that'd be something I'd do. Kind of like when I'm texting someone and don't feel my cell phone in my pocket and I freak out for a second until I realise, "Wait, my phone's in my hands. I'm texting someone." :rotfl:

Hopefully you're able to come over. That would be a sweet first trip here! I know my friend and I really want to take a trip to Sweden to see Kent... one day.

i did something like that this week.

i put my phone in this little compartment in my purse and i forgot i had it there so i got so nervous and took everything out of my purse looking for my phone, i had a heart attack. and then i remembered where i put it lol

felt so dumb

Hahaha, that'd be something I'd do. Kind of like when I'm texting someone and don't feel my cell phone in my pocket and I freak out for a second until I realise, "Wait, my phone's in my hands. I'm texting someone." :rotfl:

Hopefully you're able to come over. That would be a sweet first trip here! I know my friend and I really want to take a trip to Sweden to see Kent... one day.

¨haha yeah thats a classic, i do that a lot :P

Yes it would be awesome!

ahh Kent, they're pretty cool. Havent seen them live tho,maybe i should lol

It'll probably be a few months before they announce more bands. It's kind of one of those things where you buy tickets cause you want to go to Bamboozle and then two months before, you find out, "Hey, I like a lot of these bands!" or "Oh dude, this lineup sucks!" lol... at least that's how it's always seemed to me.

May 1

Paramore

Angels & Airwaves

Architects

Emmure

Far East Movement

I See Stars

Let's Get It

Of Mice And Men

Paper Tongues

Protest The Hero

The Aquabats