Bamboozle 2010

Ross

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help! hehe

I was looking at the page where we order tickets and there was a few options on how the tickets should be delivered, which one of those options would be best for me to pick?

and also.. would any of you guys know of cheap hotels near the festival?

When I go through the process of buying a ticket, it says International customers can only choose Will-Call as a pickup option. I was going to recommend that anyway. That way you can just bring some ID and pick your tickets up there, and not risk misplacing them on the way over or in your hotel.

I don't know of any hotels off the top of my head, but I'll look for some that might be good.

PS - Look for anything in New York City or the Meadowlands (in East Rutherford, NJ).

Oh okay so we just order online and then pick up when we're over there? sounds like the best option, im really good at losing important stuff lol.

thanks guys, ive started looking myself, but its kind of hard when i know nothing about distance from where the festival is and all that crap.

Its in New Jersey right? ;p

Yeah, if you're traveling so far, it's probably best to just pick up your tickets at the venue. Haha, it's one thing if I forget my ticket and have to drive back home to go get them... it'd be a little harder for you. :P

One thing you can do is try plugging this into maps.google.com (without the quotes) "hotels loc: 50 New Jersey 120, East Rutherford, NJ 07073-2131 (Giants Stadium)". That's all the hotels around Giants Stadium. I don't know if they're neccessarily going to be the cheapest though.

haha yes it'd be a little bit harder.. "oh crap forgot my tickets..just have to fly over 10 hours to Norway and then back.." lol

okay thanks, i'll try that =)

it doesnt have to be like the cheapest thing out there, but we cant have a really expencive one either..

yay i'm so excited even tho its ages away =D