Bamboozle 2010

Ross

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I kinda suck at this, can someone please link me to the best camera possible? I remember using my cell phone to record paramore at the last concert, and the sound was terrible....I want a digital camera that can take good pictures, but also take good quality videos with great sound .....please help!!

^ whats wrong?

and mike i have no idea hahaha

my friend has been going back and forth about coming, and haven't wanted to book tickets, but tonight we were going to.. buut now he's not sure he can go after all, coz he might be starting a new job, and gah i dunno.. i dont think his excuses are good enough.

we almost had a fight haha coz he promised.. so i got kind of upset.

But now we're just going to have to see.. so we're not ordering anything yet, well we have the concert tickets..or at least i do. dunno if he got em, he said he did tho.

gah. i really want to go, i guess i could try and find someone else to go with tho, coz i obviously cant go alone lol

I hope everything works out and you can make it. I hate when people lead you on like that. It's like, "Dude, just tell me if you want to go. Stop being flakey and just pick one or the other so I can make plans!" You should definitely see if any of your other friends want to go instead.

Also, if anybody needs a ticket for Day 1, I might be willing to sell mine cause I have been informed I don't need one anymore. :)

I know right? He should just make up his mind, because i have the money to book everything now so that i dont have to worry about it.. and i actually do want to go,its not just talk. So yeah i'm gonna ask some of my other friends,hopefully someone wants to visit America this summer haha.