Bamboozle 2010

Ross

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is this place? I see the map but Ive never been there. Versa goes on at 1:05-1:30 and 100 Monkeys goes on at 2. How far is it from the Sony Bloggie Stage to the Skate and Surf Stage?

I wanna see 100 Monkeys! You spoke highly of them so I'll be treking over to that stage with you for their set, and Versaemerge's as well OF COURSE!

I'm guessing it's only a few hundred feet between stages. I see there is a ferris wheel? Lol

lol I noticed that too.

I wanna see 100 Monkeys! You spoke highly of them so I'll be treking over to that stage with you for their set, and Versaemerge's as well OF COURSE!

yeah you'll have plenty of time to walk to a stage in a half hour.

they arn't too far apart :)

Well VE goes on at 1:05 and go off at 1:30. 100 Monkeys starts at 1:30 so I guess we'll have to make a run for it.

There's a ringer!!!! Lol but it's ok I love paramore

Kesha was great

Angels and airwaves was freakin rough, body surfin everywhere

versaemerge was cool, got there late though

aquabats were Terrible...for some reason they put me in a bad mood...

everything was overwhelming a little for me...

they killed it!!!!

yesterday was better tho. i had more fun during paramore's set yesterday lol

chilled in the back of the crowd for this one hahaha.

so good tho.

VE was awesome too! got to meet them again.

can't wait for tomorrow! lol

Bamboozle rocked. Paramore rocked. It was great. The people who thought they could walk through the middle of the crowd were stupid, though. There was a barrier, but apparently no one understood that and kept trying to walk through haha. They sure looked stupid when they hit a dead end.

Oh and Drake sucks for taking forever and a half to finish his set. But I did get great picks of everyone giving him the middle finger during the "fuck you Drake" chanting hah

there was a fuck you drake chant?!

i love drake

he did take forever tho! but he also went on late lol. i was getting impatient lol

im home already from day two. my mom was complaining and just being annoying lol.

love her but i spent way too much time with her this weekend

there was a fuck you drake chant?!

i love drake

he did take forever tho! but he also went on late lol. i was getting impatient lol

im home already from day two. my mom was complaining and just being annoying lol.

love her but i spent way too much time with her this weekend

Check my facebook for the "fuck you drake" middle finger pics lol unless you really like Drake, then maybe don't look at those if you hate seeing hundreds of people giving the middle finger at him lol