Bamboozle 2010

Ross

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha if you want to get in front youll have to wait at that stage all day, crowd is SOOOO much bigger then a regular show. i'd like to get in front but i doubt i'll be able to, i wish

i wanna get on stage for them!

omg! hehe! Hanson is coming!

I'm actually pretty stoked Hanson will be there on Day 1. I know a lot of people still make fun of them for MMMBop, but they've changed so much since then. I saw them in 1998, and to this day, it's still in my top 10 shows I've ever been to. They put on a great show!

This is going to be a good show. :)

Haha, I think MMMBop is a great song! A lot of people get stuck on the fact that they were little kids with high-pitched voices, and they can't see that it's a genius pop song written by some dang talented kids.

They've released a bunch of albums since, which are awesome, so I'm excited to hear them play those songs. I've almost gone to a few of their shows over the years, but I never actually went.

It's totally cool if you're just not into Hanson's music... as long as it's cause you don't like their music and not just cause they're the band that sung "MMMBop."

Alright, so far I'm stoked to see Paramore, VerseEmerge, and Hanson... I know Angels and Airwaves is gonna be there too, but I've never been impressed by them.

How many bands usually play per day?

It's totally cool if you're just not into Hanson's music... as long as it's cause you don't like their music and not just cause they're the band that sung "MMMBop."

Alright, so far I'm stoked to see Paramore, VerseEmerge, and Hanson... I know Angels and Airwaves is gonna be there too, but I've never been impressed by them.

How many bands usually play per day?

Hey Monday is playing!!!!

that might be my second most anticipated act at bamboozle:hyper: