What Do You Love The Most About Paramore?

Jake

• 3 weeks later...

this is phenomenological.. so i have to say

it's because.. PARAMORE is INCOMAPARABLE! ♥

and when you say PARAMORE..

it's not only Hayley's hair.. josh or anyone in the band..

paramore is the band, the fans, the music ~ the legacy..

pretty much everything about Paramore.. ♥

that's why i like it here. :D

• 3 months later...

Many, many things. How many bands have such raw talent and energy live? I've never seen a band get a crowd going like Paramore.

I also love, like a few others have said, their integrity. I think one of the reasons they sound so true live is that their records aren't messed about with in a studio.

Another thing? Respect and love for their fans. I still find it hard to believe that for a band as big as they are now, they're still giving fans the chance to meet them, and they still communicate with them. Bands like 30 Seconds To Mars? There's such an air of arrogance around them, whereas Paramore really aren't like that. It just astounds me how much respect they have for us guys, and in return, they get our respect.

I'm kind of asahmed to admit it, but I love Paramore mostly for Hayley. :razz: Her voice is so unique, she got that energy that makes me instantly smile without even being aware of it... The feeling is hard to explain, really. Don't get me wrong I'm not a groupie ! But I guess she's the main reason why I like Paramore, 'cause I'm usually not into that kind of music AT ALL - can't even listen to other bands that sounds like em.