SECC 10.12.2009

no_ross

So who is all going? maybe we could have a little meet up?

I am presuming that the 3 Ross' (myself included) will all be in attendance?

Anyone planning an early Que up?

And on a side-note, does anyone have a spare ticket, a lot of my friends are planning to buy off touts, but id rather hook them up with something more legit, and less touty!:mrgreen:

Im going :).....wont be queing till about half 5/6 getting into glasgow at 3 but having a few drinks 1st! (probally not a good idea.) Anyways look out for me multicoloured poizen ind hoodie (like thats gonna be a giveaway ;) ) and a ymas tshirt one with handprints on it. Say hi if ya see me.....Im a pretty nice person, well i like to think i am :P

I'll be in a blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, pink arab scarf, and will have on 3 belts (bit of a giveaway) one with a big lowlife buckle, the other 2 pink and black studded, and white and black studded! and will be wearing my usual destroyed black converse :D

Missed my bus so cant get to glasgow till 9am, so no campout for me :(

Follow me on twitter, i usually post banter from the que http://www.twitter.com/rossriot

and gimme a txt if anyone is stuck with directions or anything, getting to the venue or even city centre 07907027574 or even just to say hi :D(note to the mods, i only use this number to give out to people, so dont worry about it being on the forum)

Also if anyone is stuck for a ticket, i have possibly got a couple spare, i stockpiled for my friends who couldnt get, but i have a feeling a couple of them are pulling out last minute...