MEN Arena - 16/12/2009

Rachley

Hello everyone (:

Just thought I'd see who is going to see Paramore at the MEN Arena?

Me and my friend Lindsay are going, so if you see us say hi :)

We will be wearing misery business tights, and a homemade riot top.

So say hi if you see us =D

Im going... i'll be wereing the fan club top... i lost my other one... unless i like one there... coz i'll wear the one i buy haha

I cant wait... i got EE so might meet some people in that que

Its gonna be an amazing gig :)

IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Hayley was flawless... she seemd generally shocked at how many people there were and how loud we sang... also she was really aprechiative of our support

Same setlist but in the only exception everyone had phones out and in the dark arena it looked like stars... it was beautiful i have pics but it was a fantastic gig i must say

Support acts were brill too

last night was amazing, i got barrier with laura, in front of taylor my fav song of the night was only exception or looking up or even emergency. I don't think taylor stopped smiling and jez was full of energy even josh cracked a smile lol. Hayley was awesome as always her face said it all when the crowd sang :D :D very very loud.

i thought you me at six we average in all fairness, now now where AMAZING getting there album, paper route were dreadful IMO i wanted to tear my ears off LOL

bring on tomorrow at wembley :D

Last night was unreal! I was right near the front sort of central(ish) and today my throat is absolutely killing me I was singing so loud. Best I've seen paramore! In thought they all seemed like they were having fun whereas when I saw them last year it was all the "internal issues" phase so they seemed as though they were just coming on doing the songs and then leaving. But this time was out of this world!

As all the support acts were coming on I was surprised at how calm I was and then after you me at six when the lights when off for paramore to come on I couldn't contain myself I was just shouting and screaming so much!

Every singles song they did was flawless! I want to go again!!! :hyper:

Support acts were good too. I though now now every children were ok but they seemed very quiet and rigid. paper route were quite good. you me at six were good but none of them compared with Paramore! I can't believe how good they were. Best gig I've been too I think. :)

Overall I Think It Was A Really Good Gig, Wasn't Much Of A Fan Off Now Now Every Children But Paper Route Were Ok. Ymas Were Great As Always Bit Dissapointed They Didn't Play Rumour Though. Paramore Were Amazing I Ended Up Standing Between Josh And Hayley :) Loved The Only Exception,Pressure And BBBB. Only Downside Of The Gig Was I Kinda Fainted In Misguided Ghosts And I Love That Song :(.

I Really Wanted The Hoodie But Stupid Sercurity Wouldn't Let Us Go To Merch Stand :(

Last nite was amazing! I was stood few feet away from the front dead central! Hayley was so close!! Cant believe how good it was! jermery rocked!! haha so much energy!

misguided ghost was awesome! phones cameras and lighters filled the place!

and i agree with what someone else said.. hayley really did seem to love the fact so many people were there and seemed to love how loud we were :D..

on here twitter she put about how she couldnt stop smiling cos that many people we there!

wooo :D loved it!

O...M...G...

I stopped breathing last night lol :')

PARAMORE WERE AMAZING!

The support acts - Now now every children, paper route and you me at six were really good, I'm actually gonna go and get some of their music. I have to say the crowd went absolutely mental for You Me At Six.

When we were waiting for Paramore, I was soooo excited and I was screaming and shouting so loudly. The set list was perfect. I was really sad that they wern't doing loads of songs from AWKIF, but I think they may have made up for that. Taylor didn't stop smiling, ad neither did Hayley. We got a little smile from Josh. It made me laugh so much when Hayley called us "Chicago" xD I can't possibly choose a favourite song, they were all so good. The Only Exception.... oh my word. Amazing! Oooh, and the pressure flip was freakin awesome! Anyhow, today my throat is so sore I was screaming that loudly... Sorry if I shattered anyone's ear drums surrounding me. We waited outside after to see if they'd come out, but after an hour we gave up.

Anyhow, I'm more in love with Paramore now than ever..

O...M...G...

I stopped breathing last night lol :')

PARAMORE WERE AMAZING!

The support acts - Now now every children, paper route and you me at six were really good, I'm actually gonna go and get some of their music. I have to say the crowd went absolutely mental for You Me At Six.

When we were waiting for Paramore, I was soooo excited and I was screaming and shouting so loudly. The set list was perfect. I was really sad that they wern't doing loads of songs from AWKIF, but I think they may have made up for that. Taylor didn't stop smiling, ad neither did Hayley. We got a little smile from Josh. It made me laugh so much when Hayley called us "Chicago" xD I can't possibly choose a favourite song, they were all so good. The Only Exception.... oh my word. Amazing! Oooh, and the pressure flip was freakin awesome! Anyhow, today my throat is so sore I was screaming that loudly... Sorry if I shattered anyone's ear drums surrounding me. We waited outside after to see if they'd come out, but after an hour we gave up.

Anyhow, I'm more in love with Paramore now than ever..

wow! that sounds freakin' AWESOME :mrgreen:

sucks that you had to wait an hour though.

still, if they were awesome i guess it doesn't matter much.

i'm so excited xD