MEN Arena - 16/12/2009

Rachley

veryyyy (: i almost got crushed, i'm not strong enough when it comes to be surrounded by strong guys (': hahaha, but when paramore came on i forgot about the amount of pain i was in and just sung, even though i'd already lost my voice earlier that day (great timing right?! :roll:) but it was still incredible (: hayley posted on twitter there was 14,000 people there, which is pretty mind-blowing to me but you could definitely feel the energy when you were there (: she seemed so surprised by the amount of people and how enthusiastic we were (': it was lovely.

I was in 3rd row:hyper:

I liked all the acts but i couldn't really have fun in the first 2, because i had 5 really annoying girls behind me, So annoying :roll:

aha, you were very close (:

and those girls... i would've just smacked them :')

^^ Seriously?! I didn't notice that but AWWW if she was :P

My friend was annoying me by saying you me at six were better than paramore, okay you me at six were good but paramore blow them away!

I think he was only saying it to get back at me for saying i didn't like lostprophets at leeds :P:roll:

My throat is still really hurting from wednesday! It was well worth it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though it was a while ago, ive only just joined, so i'll share my excitement now ;-)

aaah, it was so amazing! i had seating so I wasnt that close, but omg it was awesome! Everytime Taylor came on the big screen, I screamed aha. And my friend made a voice recording of me singing. It was very loud :neutral:

But yeah, I hope they come back to Manc ;D