Hayley's new tweet about NME...

indabisofmisery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm :???: try uploading it to photobucket or image shack? and copy the [/img] code? ...

That's a good idea! I'll try that...I've been doing the URL :lol:

whats the link for the picture you want, i can do it for you

Thanks! :happy: I'll try the IMG thing first though...maybe I'm just a n00b at this stuff :lol:

haha WIN!

post this on the lj community or something.

:lol: :LOL: :lol:

I just read it, and to be honest there's nothing wrong with it. NME are being a little tongue-in-cheek about the interview, maybe there's a little sarcasm, but I don't see what's wrong with that? Nothing from the guys? NME and their core audience probably don't care about the guys so logical not to include them.

Only actual Paramore fans would complain about the guys not being mentioned with anything they contributed to the interview, but then again, what Paramore fans read NME? With the possible/occasional exception of myself? :P

I just read it, and to be honest there's nothing wrong with it. NME are being a little tongue-in-cheek about the interview, maybe there's a little sarcasm, but I don't see what's wrong with that? Nothing from the guys? NME and their core audience probably don't care about the guys so logical not to include them.

Only actual Paramore fans would complain about the guys not being mentioned with anything they contributed to the interview, but then again, what Paramore fans read NME? With the possible/occasional exception of myself? :P

I agree...there's nothing really wrong about the interview. They may have made stuff up, but at least they aren't saying that their music is crap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So what exactly happened?

Hayley wasn't happy with NME because they did an interview with the band but only used her answers to questions and didn't mention the guys at all. But Hayley had lost her voice, so she answered the questions by text message.

Hayley wasn't happy with NME because they did an interview with the band but only used her answers to questions and didn't mention the guys at all. But Hayley had lost her voice, so she answered the questions by text message.

Doesn't seem too bad according to this.