Hayley's new tweet about NME...

indabisofmisery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahh, I saw this, Jeremy posted one too... I need to find out what this is about...

"If you want to make up stuff about the band,please don't waste my day by interviewing us when your just going to say what you want"

and

"Dear NME...your silly for lying about our "VIA TEXT" interview that the band(including me)answered your questions that you say was via text "

What douches. NME's like the kid at school who likes the pop group none of the "cool" kids do. One day they finally decide to wear the group's shirt to school and get picked on, so they take it off and start making fun of them instead to gain their cred back.

It's a good thing Hayley didn't actually waste her breath on this interview. It wasn't worth it.

The picture of her is adorable though. :)

PS - Anyone else want to edit that picture to be Hayley stomping on an issue of NME? :rotfl:

I think what happened was the whole band was interviewed but since Hayley couldn't talk, she had to text. Then instead of the journalist including the guys, they just used Hayley's texts.

How funny/sad would it be if they only used what Hayley wrote because they lost the interview audio from the guys and they had Hayley's texts saved on their phone?