Paris photoshoot, December 7th

OliDayyy

^ Hayley has that "I'm tired and I'm about to pass out" stare going in a few of those pictures. :P

I can't speak for the guys, but this is what Hayley said about making less faces in photoshoots:

Our music is for everyone. A lot of magazines try to use our image in a way that points us out to a young audience. They would rather pick a picture of us where we’re goofing off and put that on the cover than use a real band photo. Because of that situation I’ve kind of stopped making faces in pictures; I really want who we are to come across. (That was with Classic Rock Magazine, before I forget)

Also... this is number four of Hayley's striped sweaters. I'm pretty sure I saw her tell someone on Twitter that she has five, so I've made it a little thing to count the different colors. lol: Purple, pink, blue, and green. Am I missing the last one? EDIT: It was just four. My mini-mission is complete. lol

• 2 weeks later...