The Old School Crew.. You Know who You Are

Renith182

Hello

This Thread is for the old school ParamoreFans. Ya'll Know you who are :)

The Ones who remember the days when Paramore used to play small venues, open for bigger bands (some of which are smaller than them now) and had maybe 50 people at a show singing to every word

The Ones who remember a time when AWKIF was scarce, and had to go to that special music store to pick it up, order it online and get it mailed it, or in my case go to another country to get (Japan)

The Ones who went to a show and met Paramore intimately, and had a crazy story to go with it. Maybe even traveled long distances to see them play and be a recognized face in the crowd

The ones who were part of a lil' show someone wrote which spanned 2 seasons and a special dude who printed it all out and gave it to the band. The Ones who remember leaving a thoughtful message on how Paramore had changed their lives.

The Ones who would stay on PFboards for hours to be the first to see every Paramore update, check on each others posts and even chat on the threads (even though theres something called MSN and AIM) filling them up with within hours about constructive talk or BS.

And Last but not least,The Ones who had a epiphany when they first put AWKIF in their CD player and still get moved by it when they listen to the same CD today.

You all know who you are. Even Though we might not talk much or at all anymore, we all know that some of our talks and experiences together have helped each other through bad times, and made great times even greater. Our love for the a band who touched our hearts, and gave us hope for something better.

Its been such a long time since ive been on the boards, maybe because i grew apart and became somewhat isolated. Maybe i didn't like the way things changed. Or maybe i just got too busy and focused on other aspects of life. But one thing is for certain, i do miss the guys and gals i used to talk to on the boards and what we had shared. I miss the feeling that came with it as well.

So If You're still around, or planning on making a comeback, make yourself known again.

Or in other words, just say Hi ;)

Ren

its good to know there are some old timers still around!

Back then was so inspiring.

But i can't help but feel like something has been lost since then.

And somehow it makes me feel a lil resentful, because its something you can't ever have again

I remember some of you by usernames, but it seems like some of the people i knew arn't on here anymore

Ren

I remember the "olden days".

I also remember you Ren when I first joined here, still got the Skyline?

haha those times

yeha man i still have it, though its parked right now cause its winter. I drive a sleeper Honda CRX for the most part now.

I remember you too man! Honestly vaguely though. I forgot what we talked about then.

Ren

So cool to hate eh?

Not sure where Ren said anything about being better than anyone cause he knew of them a long time ago. Seems to me like he just wanted to see if the old people were still around.

Exactly.

So people, don't get your undies in a bunch over this thread, mkay? It's merely a trip down memory lane. No one ever said anything about being better than anyone else so let's not start that nonsense.

theres NO hate about newer fans going on, NO ONE said older fans are better.

older fans are just reminiscing on the old times, no problem. everyone likes to talk/remember old times

just because not everyone is an older fan and not everyone knew them back then doesn't mean the people who did arn't allowed to talk about back then

there isn't a rule about how old fans arn't allowed to talk about old times. there is not a problem with talking about then

and i kind of feel like SOME of who are mad about this thread are being hypocrites because ive seen SOME of you bitch about the twilight fans...

i've made some great friends because of paramore's success. alot of my friends are newer fans, i dont have a problem with it

The guy tries to make a nice, nostalgic thread, and all these little shits come and ruin the whole tone!

Just cos they spend half their days posting here and think they own the place doesn't mean they can get pissed when a conversation sparks that isn't initiated or involving them.

You know I'm right ;)