The Old School Crew.. You Know who You Are

Renith182

most of the friends i made joined in late 05, early 06.

thief, ren, suzie, kristina, rachna, diego, alyssa, misty and others obv. all the mods and admins and what not were cool back then too (when they posted frequently...although they had to since there was only a handful of us lol).

btw, ren do you still have those files for "the paramores"?? id love to read through them again haha. if not its cool. jw.

thief, ren, suzie, kristina, rachna, diego, alyssa, misty and others obv. all the mods and admins and what not were cool back then too (when they posted frequently...although they had to since there was only a handful of us lol).

btw, ren do you still have those files for "the paramores"?? id love to read through them again haha. if not its cool. jw.

pssssssssssh tryin to say we're not cool now? hahaha i'm kidding :P:p

but yeah there arn't many mods that post often anymore.

i joined here back in the day but was always afraid to post then, i can be a shy person hahaha

posted once in a while.

haha hell yea i miss maine. maybe moving to new york with suzie after she finishes up school here. thats the plan anyways. so ill be close to maine again. but yea, the store runs well. we do about 6 million a year mainly selling cds, vinyl, accessories, books, etc.

yea man figure your shit out and get some good experience. you got the degree. thats the first step. meet ppl and stuff, thats where the success lies i have found. =]

Cool man good to know some people still buy CD's and shit. Cool though man NYC you mean? Always wanted to go. Went to down to San Diego a at end of summer. Some vibe about southern cali man.

Haha not really a degree. enough to get my foot in the door. Still got a long way to go.

Familiar names! But there were two alyssa's! Canadian Alyssa and Tennesee Alyssa.

It'd be a full time job regulating everyone if they had to keep up with all the members.

I dont have the files anymore man!!! Well i thin they're in an exclosure but its in storage. I think they're still in the forums though man, just look hard enough and the full story should be there

pssssssssssh tryin to say we're not cool now? hahaha i'm kidding :P:p

but yeah there arn't many mods that post often anymore.

i joined here back in the day but was always afraid to post then, i can be a shy person hahaha

posted once in a while.

Lurking for a while? I noticed none of the mods are on here. Thought i'd see a few of them post here.

haha yall are still cool to me lol. just seems weird cuz when i was around alot they posted alot. but the few i mentioned were the ones that pretty much lived on here. forgot to mention lisa btw haha. totally lame of me, and yea the other alyssa.

that sucks dude. i dont know if it is here anymore. i remember trying to go back and find it and dont think i could. oh well.

Lurking for a while? I noticed none of the mods are on here. Thought i'd see a few of them post here.

haha yall are still cool to me lol. just seems weird cuz when i was around alot they posted alot. but the few i mentioned were the ones that pretty much lived on here. forgot to mention lisa btw haha. totally lame of me, and yea the other alyssa.

that sucks dude. i dont know if it is here anymore. i remember trying to go back and find it and dont think i could. oh well.

yeah i lurked for like a year until i started posting lol.

alot of the older mods lurk, they dont post much.

Season 1 http://paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2989

Season 2 http://paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2990

Ren

I was just reading through some old posts aswell

In particular the one Jarrod wrote about the show when he handed the band the big fat binder. Forgot how loquacious you can be mr church haha

I wonder if anyone ever got an answer back from them regarding the show.

Also remember the thread about people being rude to Hayley. Where Jarrod and i met. I just wonder how many more jackasses there are being rude to her.

Ren

A big fan of yesterdays eh? If you keep lurking around old places time won't fade your book of memories!

How was the forum back then anyhow? Dead? Active? Were you here during the release of Riot?

Totally man! Old school PF boards!

It was active. Very active.

We were here for more than that haha

Ren

I was just thinking as well.

the days when Hunter was still around!!!

Ren

HEY HEY HEY now. hahaha

i DO love hunter but i also really love taylor.

i like them both equally. both of them are amazing! :)

I was just reading through some old posts aswell

In particular the one Jarrod wrote about the show when he handed the band the big fat binder. Forgot how loquacious you can be mr church haha

I wonder if anyone ever got an answer back from them regarding the show.

Also remember the thread about people being rude to Hayley. Where Jarrod and i met. I just wonder how many more jackasses there are being rude to her.

Ren

haha yea i grew up a bit since then, but i always said you were the man that put it all together. ive always had your back on here just as you have had mine. =]

and obviously i remember meeting up after ripping apart joe pie and a few other lame o's. haha! i remember you were so blown away that i didnt have msn messeneger, and i was so weirded out that you didnt have aim lol.

and yea, we were around about a year and a half before riot. i remember there were like 10-15 of us (including mods and admins) that just lived on here all day. we would talk about the band mainly, and then obviously other random shit since we all became a close little family. but one thing we all knew...was that paramore would be huge one day. none of us wanted it to happen (well we did for them), but we all knew it was a matter of time before the world found out about them =]

ps. just got back from a trip to another store in louisiana. boy, did it look like crap. i went to paramore section and found 0 paramore CD's, but then when i looked it up in the system it said they had like 20 copies of there 4 albums...where could they be? shitty store lol, had to work my magic in that place. louisiana sucks.

haha yea i grew up a bit since then, but i always said you were the man that put it all together. ive always had your back on here just as you have had mine. =]

and obviously i remember meeting up after ripping apart joe pie and a few other lame o's. haha! i remember you were so blown away that i didnt have msn messeneger, and i was so weirded out that you didnt have aim lol.

and yea, we were around about a year and a half before riot. i remember there were like 10-15 of us (including mods and admins) that just lived on here all day. we would talk about the band mainly, and then obviously other random shit since we all became a close little family. but one thing we all knew...was that paramore would be huge one day. none of us wanted it to happen (well we did for them), but we all knew it was a matter of time before the world found out about them =]

ps. just got back from a trip to another store in louisiana. boy, did it look like crap. i went to paramore section and found 0 paramore CD's, but then when i looked it up in the system it said they had like 20 copies of there 4 albums...where could they be? shitty store lol, had to work my magic in that place. louisiana sucks.

haha man thats good shit. I can't take the credit for everything. Being a family meant a group effort whether directly or indirectly (inspiration)

I remember those "bend overs" haha. Pricks never had a chance. And i dont use neither now. gave up on messaging. Prefer to talk on the phone. more of a personal touch.

haha we a we're a tight knit crew. Never had the honor of knowing such a good crew of peeps. Through happiness and depression. This thing of ours brought us together. I guess if you're sad now, you just post it in the sad thread. I had the feeling man. it was real exclusive. But we're at fault aswell, since we were raving about them to everyone else haha.

Louisiana eh? cool dude. I always wanted to go to the south. See what southern hospitality is about. U have any crayfish? haha.

Sucks about the store. Maybe u should run that shop aswell haha

Ren

For more than that I'm sure!

As well, A new era follows. We don't need old schoolers like you around 8-):P

That statement is prolly the reason why i dont see anyone i know on the boards now.

And i think i can safely for some of us, that We could do without new era followers like you!

No class nor any respect anymore. Kinda reminds me of the other kid who got fired in my shop. Never saw a guy with such a sense of entitlement

Ren