Brand New Eyes Piano Collections 2009

XxSanctuaryxX

Megaupload has never given me a single virus nor anyone else I know that uses it, so something must be seriously wrong if that's happening to you:?

Yeah it's probably my retarded computer. Well I clicked on the link and my computer protectant came up saying that a virus was on my computer...but it's gone now.

So hmm...

guys its a .RAR format, so once you've downloaded it, you need to download a program called WINRAR, which you can search on google. once you've downloaded it, open winrar, then find the place where you downloaded the piano collections, then double clip on the RAR file, you can then extract them to wherever you want :)

Intro is epic. I picture Hayley's stomping on the stage during that when I listen to it. Again, EPIC. Listening to the rest now.

Speaking of which, I haven't touched my keyboard in a while. I used to know how to play crushcrushcrush. I've forgotten most of it. But I do have the sheet music, I must practice soon...XD

oh my....listening to Careful....so beautiful...singing along. The piano needs more appreciation. This has made me fall in love with the instrument all over again!!

YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL ANYMORE WHEN ALL THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WON'T COME ANY CLOSER, YOU'VE GOT TO REACH OUT A LITTLE MORE...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

just a quick update about my piano covers...

AHHHH! basically, im sure many of you know, i make loads of paramore piano coverrs and theyre all over youtube! well i thought, what the heck, might as well try and get my stuff heard by the band...

so i went on FBR's site, and under paramore found their agents and contacts etc, so i emailed one of them telling them about my covers etc and it would be great if these could get pased on to the band.. and i got this email back!

'Hi Sam,Thank you for your email, and your lovely piano renditions. I have passed this email onto the bands manager for his info.Keep up the great work! Best, Tara'

I'm so happy!

holy crap! I looked you up on YouTube! (my computers stupid about downloading things..) you should totally give a CD to paramore! I'm sure they'd love it! and you should totally sell them...you're wayy better than the piano tribute guys.

edit: just saw your post hahaha that's so awesome!!! let us know what they say! if they're super cool maybe they'll let you open for them at your hometown or something!

I'm kind of surprised that the band hasn't heard them yet, to be honest. However, I'm glad they're finally going to. :)

Your piano versions are awesome, and every so often, one pops up on Shuffle, and then I start listening to the rest. The Fall Tour Intro is my favorite. :D

i hope we all hear something too! I tweet her all the time links to the videos, but ovciously they must slip past her haha, so hoepfully this is a more solid method of getting them to hear it :) i would actually die if they did something so ridiculous as to let me play something with them hahahah.