Josh's Engagement / Marriage

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe. darn :P oh well, things might not even work out between them. you never know 8-)

haha maybe you are right. im always sceptical about such things when the involved persons are so young. but no, lets wish him the best. :mrgreen:tho i really liked my dream world where i had a marriage with him.

thats what i meant with franny is insane in this case. :shifty:

all i wanted was youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D:

but anyways, the both match, rofl (u know, we shouldn't think about this XD)

i know indeed. but that belongs to the teenie moment i mentioned above. really deep teenie thing.

and now the time has come to take the heart-shaped pink glasses off and deal with the reality. lol im too funny today.

same here. oO

but i already said to anni, the best method to get over it is an *omg-i-cry-da-shitz-outta-me-and-hate-everyone-and-everything-for-what-happened*-teenie moment and then everything will be fine again.

:rotfl:

:shifty:.

my non-existing anymore chocolate santa can prove that. i ate him right after i got this message and he made me happy again. basically it was the chocolate he was made of which made me kinda gaga.

ah what a rubbish i am talking about here right now.

nevermind, you all know franny is insane in this case. :shifty:

yeah franny our *omg-i-cry-da-shitz-outta-me-and-hate-everyone-and-everything-for-what-happened*-teenie moment .. we are crazy :D

choclate was our new best friend in this moment ..

but now it's okay i'm happy for josh and i hope that they have a lot of luck !!

josh has a facebook? oh nvm...

i hope that he doesnt leave.

i was just hoping that one day him and hayley could get back together.

I think hayley and josh have drifted apart a little, they never seem to hang out together very much anymore. When they were together and just afterwards they hung out all the time.

anyway, Congratulations Josh! :mrgreen:

I just hope he doesn't leave anytime soon, because that would probably be the end of paramore if he did, beause he writes all the music doesn't he. :crybad:

Why does everyone think just cause a band member gets married that it's the end of the band, lol? Plenty of musicians are married with families and still recording and touring. Look at No Doubt... they all have families (except for Tony), they bring their families on tour with them, and they're doing great. Yeah they took a little break, but the guys had families before that and there was never any problem.

I don't think it has anything to do with his parents' divorce. That's the complete opposite of marriage. I think people just think he's going to devote all of his time to staying home with his wife or something. Think of it just like any other person. You don't get married and quit your job and abandon everything you love to do, do you? It's fine. :P

I think hayley and josh have drifted apart a little, they never seem to hang out together very much anymore. When they were together and just afterwards they hung out all the time.

anyway, Congratulations Josh! :mrgreen:

I just hope he doesn't leave anytime soon, because that would probably be the end of paramore if he did, beause he writes all the music doesn't he. :crybad:

I didn't know Josh & Hayley were together before, lol.

But anyways, congrats Josh :)

Why does everyone think just cause a band member gets married that it's the end of the band, lol? Plenty of musicians are married with families and still recording and touring. Look at No Doubt... they all have families (except for Tony), they bring their families on tour with them, and they're doing great. Yeah they took a little break, but the guys had families before that and there was never any problem.

That's true, I don't know why I just associate it with settling down and living a calm quiet life somewhere in the country side :P