IT'S CHRISTTTMAAAAASSSSS

kwik-silva

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an amazing macro lens for my camera. I've been wanting it for ages.

I also got some string globe lights for my room, a few movies, candy, bubble bath, coffee/creamer and a mug for the coffee maker I got for my birthday (oh the joys of having a birthday right before Christmas), gloves, and $20 from my brother. lol

Merry christmas everyone! :)

I got One Tree Hill season 1-3, ski goggles, some cloths for alpine skiing, some more clothes, glasses, a dvd, money, giftcard, a scarf, a shampoo, a key ring and some other small stuff :) Also, I got accepted for a school year in the US. I got the letter yesterday, so it was kind of a christmas present, although I might not be going.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got my Muse at Wembley ticket paid off, Guitar fretwork paid off(£75!), a couple of DVD's and other other shizz that I cba typing out.

Didn't seem like much this morning, but muse/geetar work was quite a bit of wonga and my nan gave me a cheque for £100! Result

EDIT: and new sennheiser headphones that I forgot about

I love christmas, man ! Like, i was at work all day and it sucked and i have people in my house that i kinda wish weren't there but i just woke up in such a good mood because it's christmas, and i was fully under the impression that i actually hated christmas. BUT I DON'T.

i'm aware i'm not making much sense but i'm okay with that

christmas is over anyway, now !