Dustin's Artwork

Dustin

More stuff on the way once I have free time and maybe some more Paramore stocks. I normally don't make much Paramore stuff...so I'm lacking content in this post, sorry. But this is just for fun. I normally make forum stuff, since I own a forum skinning business, so this stuff is just for giggles. Nothing serious.

fw7ona.png

(the black background is just because the white borders won't show on light forum skins, so I added the black behind it so it would show)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
You could probably do some killer resident evil stuff.

Resident Evil!

This was kinda on a whim since you two seem to like Resident Evil. I never played the games even though my nephews are big fans, and I've seen some of the characters enough to know who they are haha, but this was just for fun by incidental request I suppose? haha. I don't like how this looks on a light forum background, but it was a quickie that I felt like doing before bed. If either of you want the PSD to use for your own fun, let me know and I'll send it to you.

14lo8k1.png

This was kinda on a whim since you two seem to like Resident Evil. I never played the games even though my nephews are big fans, and I've seen some of the characters enough to know who they are haha, but this was just for fun by incidental request I suppose? haha. I don't like how this looks on a light forum background, but it was a quickie that I felt like doing before bed. If either of you want the PSD to use for your own fun, let me know and I'll send it to you.

14lo8k1.png

I fucking told ya. Killer.

Anyways, Dude you must get a hold of these games! You might like third person but I love the puzzles and cut scenes of the earlier games. Especially Resident Evil Remake for Gamecube. Anyways, Could you go ahead and do me a black and white signature?

Not Resident Evil but maybe....I'll think of something.

I fucking told ya. Killer.

Anyways, Dude you must get a hold of these games! You might like third person but I love the puzzles and cut scenes of the earlier games. Especially Resident Evil Remake for Gamecube. Anyways, Could you go ahead and do me a black and white signature?

Not Resident Evil but maybe....I'll think of something.

Just let me know what you want in it and I'll see what I can do.