hey =]

Superted

ok well ermm hi i suppose is the first thing i should say haha

i erm guess ill do the ice breaker now then haha

Username:Superted

First name:James

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? looking for the european setlist for the tour just gone which was awesome =]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

well erm if im honest an ex gf introduced me to em in like 2004/2005 haha

Favorite Paramore song?

Fences from the RIOT! album lol

Favorite lyric?

ooooh this is a toughie :neutral: ermmm it would have to be ( 8 )You're always on display, for everyone to watch and learn from, don't you know by now, you can't turn back, because this road is all you'll ever have.( 8 )

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

ermmm i have 2 my first paramore gig which was immense at the manchester apollo on 30 January 2008 with new found glory and kids in glass houses which was brilliant.....but the recent 16th December 2009 MEN ARENA gig was just absolutely unbeatable they rocked the place (Y)

Interests:

im into all sorts to be honest i love going to gigs and love music ermm i love sports like football(soccer) and love just going having fun with mates haha exciting life i have lol

Other Music:

wow ermm well i love all sorts of music i love;

All Time Low

The Smiths

Morrissey

YouMeAtSix

Bowling For Soup

Metallica

ermmmm Pretty much indie and rock type stuff lol :roll:

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

erm well i guess i rock and im awesome :razz: haha :razz::rotfl:

anyways hope to have fun chatting to yous and well....bye i guess

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn't like Death Magnetic much to be honest:p It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. Production was fucking terrible too, but I suspect I'm a rare case of people on this forum that give a shit about that:p Bad production also ruins AJFA for me now, but heh, I'm picky.

Ride the Lightning is still my favorite from Metallica. I still love playing Orion on guitar though, great fun to play

I really didn't like Death Magnetic much to be honest:p It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. Production was fucking terrible too, but I suspect I'm a rare case of people on this forum that give a shit about that:p Bad production also ruins AJFA for me now, but heh, I'm picky.

Ride the Lightning is still my favorite from Metallica. I still love playing Orion on guitar though, great fun to play

Only bad production idd. there you are so right!

But the rest of the album was great, at least that is what I think : D