Next UK single!!!

sidekickpride

I just found this on the UK paramore site

THE ONLY EXCEPTION - PARAMORE'S NEXT UK SINGLE

UK HQ

January 14, 2010

THE ONLY EXCEPTION - PARAMORE'S NEXT UK SINGLE

We're delighted to announce that the next UK single from Paramore will be 'The Only Exception' and is set to be released on Monday 19th April.

The video is being shot at the beginning of February and we'll be sure to let you know when you can see it!

http://www.paramore.net/gb/

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

This is actually a really good choice I think, and it really isn't what I expected! :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter which song they picked from BNE, they're all gold and guaranteed to shift a few copies. The more cynical amongst us would probably agree with me that Paramore could release a CD purely of the noises of their various bodily functions and it would still sell just as well as their previous efforts.

Regardless, the song's good, nothing great. Still hope it does well though.

Doesn't matter which song they picked from BNE, they're all gold and guaranteed to shift a few copies. The more cynical amongst us would probably agree with me that Paramore could release a CD purely of the noises of their various bodily functions and it would still sell just as well as their previous efforts.

Regardless, the song's good, nothing great. Still hope it does well though.

I'm surprised you said something remotely nice about the song.

I don't like it much though.

Sorry Chayley. :P

What the hell kind of video will this be? Really, I'm serious. I just can't imagine a music video for this... I do like the song and don't care what they release as singles, music video wise though.. I guess they'll hire an attractive couple and have them loving it up all the way through.

What the hell kind of video will this be? Really, I'm serious. I just can't imagine a music video for this... I do like the song and don't care what they release as singles, music video wise though.. I guess they'll hire an attractive couple and have them loving it up all the way through.

I hope whatver video it is, it doesn't get played on MTVTWO.

Seriously, I watch that channel :shifty:

Live footage from the UK tour.

It'll be Hallelujah mkII.