US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

if you want,

personally i'd say don't. it's not worth it. all of our "exclusives" get leaked within an hour or so and youre not guaranteed a m&g. i joined when it started and i'm still waiting to actually win one.

i just renew for the boards now and the hope of winning a m&g. but hey you never know you could get lucky and win! :) so if you want go for it!

I'M GOING. CATIE. WE'RE GOING. LIKE. 20 TIMES.
DUHHHH! yes we really are. i plan on doing a round 2 of BNE tour (NJ, NYC, Philly) and youre gunna come with :)

i hope lol

it's nothing spectacular but i think i like it more than the first two

okay okay nice. idk when im getting mine, hopefully soon

Ugh, this is why I hate living in England! You guys get loads of gigs in relatively intimate venues!

For the BNE tour, we got 6 gigs I think, all in venues like 10,000 people.

I'm gutted I'm missing out on this! I don't think much of the supports, but still, it's another Paramore tour

i actually think theyre going back before the end of the year

I wonder how big the venues are going to be??

I am STRESSED. They're starting on April 26th and are playing Bamboozle, so there's a possibility a show may be in NYC that week leading up... but I am going to a Hanson show every night that week! WHAT AM I GONNA DO if Paramore & Hanson are on the same night??! If the set times work out I may go to part of each show, hahaha, depending on how far away the venues are!

That week is going to be retarded.