US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Yup, looks like it. A radio station in Philly is giving away tickets before they go on sale this Friday.

Paramore in Atlantic City!

Paramore is playing the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City on April 30th! Tickets go on sale through ticketmaster.com Friday, January 29th and noon but you can register to win them before you can buy them here!

http://radio1045.clearcontests.com/front/OpenContest.asp?Action=Login&SurveyID=51724&zx=129

Well I guess I'm going to that too. I guess this means they're releasing dates soon.

Now my one question is... do I have to buy tickets or do I get a comp ticket? lol

aw that link isnt working for me

It isn't? :( Well don't worry cause that's literally all it says and the rest of the page is blank. It's Radio 104.5 in Philly.

I actually don't think I can enter to win tickets anymore. :shifty: lol

^ yeah well i dont think taj mahal is THAT big, well it is pretty big but i dont think it's huge. it had GA so i'm good lol.

yeah chriss, i wanted to try and win lol

yeah it's not too bad.

I prefer Asbury Park though since it was a lot closer lol

I'm guessing the NJ show is the first show of the tour?

Wikipedia says The Arena at the Taj Mahal holds about 5,000 people, so it's nothing ridiculous. They played there with Jimmy Eat World, didn't they?

Haha, well Catie you can still try to win tickets, but I'll be employed by the label, which means I can't enter. :P

And no, the first date of the tour is April 26th, we just don't know where yet.

shes a ninja so i dont doubt that.

*jealous*

yeah they did chriss. it's a nice venue! that was the first time i waited all day to see them to get up front lol

i just entered myself, my mom and sophia in the contest lol the link started working for me