US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Well then you can just yell that anyway, regardless of where I am, just cause it'd be funny. lol

hahaha i probably would anyway lol

haha I'm so excited now
me too!!

You kids are craaaazy! I think I wanna go.
GO GO GO GO!
You do, Dan. Then you can randomly yell, "I KNOW HER!!!" with me, Catie, and Jedd. lol

yesssss! 8-)

lol I dont wanna see you get carried out on a stretcher though, that would suuuuck!

Hahaha, I think that's just gonna be our thing for this tour... pointing somewhere and yelling that, regardless of whether we know a girl there or not.

I don't think I'd be side stage anyway. Comp tickets, maybe, but side stage, I don't know. That's for friends and stuff.

Hahaha, I think that's just gonna be our thing for this tour... pointing somewhere and yelling that, regardless of whether we know a girl there or not.

hahaha yes!

I don't think I'd be side stage anyway. Comp tickets, maybe, but side stage, I don't know. That's for friends and stuff.

well you never know. my friend who's an intern for a radio station was able to get sidestage passes for All Time Low.

!

GO GO GO GO!

Persistent eh? lol

Oh so you know you're getting a ticket already? Lucky lucky!

lets do it!

since ive been seeing them with you guys this passed year i dont think it'll be the same if we dont see them again together lol

I'm still thinking about it. Im gonna spend sooo much $$ between April 16 and May 1st. Nashville for a week, Bamboozle, Paper Route again in Boston, and now more Paramore? AI AI AI AI AI!!!!! lol You're going to Boozle right Cate?

Dan, you should see if Mischa, Brooke and them want to go see Paramore in AC... then you'll just definitely be stuck spending lots of money. :P

Oh so you know you're getting a ticket already? Lucky lucky!

No, I'm just basing it on my experiences with Decca. I got several offers to be put on the guest lists at our artists' shows, but I always had somewhere to be (like at Paramore shows) lol. I'm buying tickets anyway, cause I'm not risking anything.

Dan, you should see if Mischa, Brooke and them want to go see Paramore in AC... then you'll just definitely be stuck spending lots of money. :P

lol Already talked to Mischa about it.

No, I'm just basing it on my experiences with Decca. I got several offers to be put on the guest lists at our artists' shows, but I always had somewhere to be (like at Paramore shows) lol. I'm buying tickets anyway, cause I'm not risking anything.

Ahh I got ya, not bad. I'm gonna see what I can do.

EDIT: Mischa should join here, just sayin!

^ I'm sure they will. They'll probably do a show in the city around the same time. I don't think they can play in the area after Bamboozle, as part of the headliner's contract, but they can play before and the tour starts on April 26th, so that's enough time for a few more shows near New York.

EDIT: Mischa should join here, just sayin!

Yes she should!