US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

mugs?! thats cool i wanna see! lol

yeah hahah my little sister has so many! i have some too lol

kristen that is so awesome!! im glad you had a good time! nice picture too!

TOMORROW:hyper::hyper:

AMAZINGGGG! Probably my favorite Paramore show that I've been too (7th time!). Kinda bummed they didn't do Miracle, but I loved the setlist. They were so excited and happy, and were so sweet at the m&g! Some of the nicest people, ever. Waiting to be emailed the group picture (venue told us no cameras, so someone took the group pics for us- then paramore told the venue cameras were allowed), but here's one of me and Hayley! Not the best pic, I had to do it quick and wasn't sure it had taken the picture haha.

20100428175647.jpg

You couldn't bring your camera into the M&G?

Very cool! I'm glad you had an awesome time. Were you allowed to hang out after the group shot or did you just sneak that one in with Hayley really quick?

I snuck it in really quick, the m&g was pretty short, maybe like 15 minutes. Wish it could have been longer, but it was still awesome!

mugs?! thats cool i wanna see! lol

yeah hahah my little sister has so many! i have some too lol

kristen that is so awesome!! im glad you had a good time! nice picture too!

TOMORROW:hyper::hyper:

Thanks! Have fun tomorrow! :)

You couldn't bring your camera into the M&G?

Nope, the venue told us no cameras at all. I don't know what the deal was, but after we told the band they told the venue cameras were allowed. I took the one of me and Hayley on my phone.

^ Camera's are always allowed at Paramore shows. It must have been a miscommunication between the band and the venue.

I remember at a past show, hearing the security guards an hour before doors letting each other know that cameras were okay because No Doubt told them it was. Before that, they weren't going to allow them. Cameras are almost always up to the headlining band.

(venue told us no cameras, so someone took the group pics for us- then paramore told the venue cameras were allowed)[/img]

yeah it was crazy. i was the first person in line for the regular GA entrance and like 15 mins before they were going to let us in someone was like cameras are allowed now. so i freaked out and ran back to my car to get it. i was pissed, i asked the guy why there were no cameras, and he said if the bands request no cameras, than we can't allow it. i thought to myself, what paramore never cares about cameras!! luckily i could take it in, because i got some awesome videos :) i will post them later once they are uploaded. i was first row on the lower GA...practically on the floor, but a little higher so i had a great view. josh and hayley kept coming over to my side and smiling at me and my friends because we were going crazy. they played brighter and i dont think i've ever been so moved at a concert. i teared up because it brought back so many memories from 06 (i'm lame, i know) not to sound like a fangirl or w/e but i sware josh looked at me during brighter because i was singing all of the words and no one else around me was. he just smiled and my heart melted. when they played looking up and they stopped and the crowd sings "i've got a feeling" it was so loud and josh had the biggest smile on his face. i was like omg! it was so cute. everytime the crowd sang really loud he got so excited. it was adorable!!! needless to say it was my favorite paramore show, of the four that i've been to. the setlist was fantastic and of course they sounded amazing :)

BTW going three years w/o seeing paramore is ridiculous..it will never happen again, haha. however it was well worth the wait. they put on a kick-ass performance <333 they.never.disappoint.me.

^ Camera's are always allowed at Paramore shows. It must have been a miscommunication between the band and the venue.

I remember at a past show, hearing the security guards an hour before doors letting each other know that cameras were okay because No Doubt told them it was. Before that, they weren't going to allow them. Cameras are almost always up to the headlining band.

I want you to know that I'm bringing my camera in, and if they try to tell me no, I'm running the hell in there anyway. If they try to take my camera and I don't make it out alive, just tell my family I love them, and I did the best I could.

^ Haha, well I'm taking my camera in anyway too... maybe we should be telling Catie this. Although, Brent's going to be there too, so if we have problems, he can solve them... somehow. lol

^ Haha, well I'm taking my camera in anyway too... maybe we should be telling Catie this. Although, Brent's going to be there too, so if we have problems, he can solve them... somehow. lol

Yesss, we will discuss this more on Xbox, because I could go on for hours about how I will flip out if they don't let me bring my camera in haha.

do you think they'll play all i wanted some point on this tour?

It's not in the setlist for this tour, but Hayley said she would like to play it on the summer tour, no guarantees, though, of course.

the camera issue was probably just the venue

i brought my camera in when i saw them at taj mahal two years ago so we'll be fine tomorrow. :P

holy crap! i can not wait. omg

ahhh!:willy_nilly:

all day i've just been thinking about it. idk what to say!

^ you will have a blast. favorite paramore show to date. they sounded incredible and the set list was great. i wish they would have done the miracle outro though...

I agree. Catie, it's also your first meet and greet, right? You're gonna have so much fun!

@Catie and Chriss: We need to team up for taking pics at the M&G. I'll help take yours with the band if you help take mine? Buddy system. Works every time, amiright? lol

EDIT: oh and video. no way am I not getting the band's reaction to the mugs on video. it's a must.