US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Haha, sorry Catie. I've been super busy today, so I didn't get a chance to upload pics of them, but you'll see them tomorrow. :D

I'll text you when we're there, which will probably be around noon or 1pm.

@Catie and Chriss: We need to team up for taking pics at the M&G. I'll help take yours with the band if you help take mine? Buddy system. Works every time, amiright? lol

EDIT: oh and video. no way am I not getting the band's reaction to the mugs on video. it's a must.

I wanna see this! :willy_nilly:

^ ummm you wanna get there early hahaha people are crazy at these shows (including my self) lots of people get there in the am. lol

and okay cool chriss.

can't wait! im leaving my house soon :P:p

see everyone there!

i don't have time to post my m&g and other pictures but it was awesome. amazing. prob my favorite show ever.

the m&g was so awesome. hayley has platforms on hahaha and i was like "hayley are you trying to be tall today?" hahaha and i gave them those silly bandz and a hayley said her sister had them and she put them on and wore them! and she talked about the silly bandz during the show too!

and zac

i have like three m&g pictures because the first one jeremy or taylor (dont remember) said he rolled his eyes so they wanted to take another then the lady accidentally took one and then our actual picture hahaha.

and during turn it off some girls were fighting (the security guard was like on top on me and broke my mom's bag) and hayley stopped the song and was like "are you guys seriously fighting at a paramore show?!" hahaha it was great.

some girl got up and sang during misery business, it was awesome. that girl rocked it! she was having a blast, im happy for her.

and during the show i asked jeremy for a pick and he gave me one!

so it was a fantastic show!

hahaha omg that speaker that was like right infront of us was so bad lol. it made me def hahaha. i couldnt see zac :( towards the end i could tho!

and after misery business zac played the bass and taylor was playing drums hahaha they were going nuts it was so funny!

thanks franny!

hahaha mike. how was your first paramore show?! lol

im excited to hear from erin!

i might be able to post my pictures too im uploading them to my computer because i need room for pictures today hahaha

thanks franny!

hahaha mike. how was your first paramore show?! lol

im excited to hear from erin!

i might be able to post my pictures too im uploading them to my computer because i need room for pictures today hahaha

first? this was my second lol, i saw them back in oct in nyc..but overall this was better...2 paramore shows, 2 fights, lol

im leaving for bamboozle like now but here are the m&g pictures.

ill post the other later

31481s6.jpg

2eutkkg.jpg

153b1jc.jpg

ps. please don't use these without my permission. if you want to make an avatar or something ASK ME! and i'll be fine with it as long as you ask