US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

still havnt gotten them?

call the venue and ask

Someone called AA today and they said they're waiting for the pictures to be emailed from the tour manager and if we don't get them within the next week to call back. Hopefully we'll get them soon then!

I'm beginning to think we're not going to get our group pictures. :(

Did Andrew (Tour Manager) take the pictures? You could probably tweet him and ask about them.

No, it was a blonde lady who took them. But good idea!

I remember seeing her, but I don't remember her name or if there is any way of contacting her =/ sorry :(

^ Oh man, it was such a good show! Even the dudes at FBR who went said it was the best they've ever seen Paramore play. :)

No, it was a blonde lady who took them. But good idea!

Even if it wasn't Andrew, still try tweeting him and asking because he can definitely get in contact with the lady who took them. Hopefully you guys get your pictures soon.

I think they played it at Disney's Grad Night, but they didn't do it for the tour.

They also played it at the first show in Knoxville, but after that nopers. I think it was a bit hard on Hayley's voice (for the outro) and since she was a little sick in the beginning, she didn't want to risk anything, and just ended up keeping it off the setlist for the rest of the tour.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Because I remembered seeing it on the set list but after that I hadn't heard anymore about it. The song is a bit intense and I'd imagine a little draining so I can understand why they would want to keep it off the set list. I sincerely hope and wish they play it though randomly when they come here on 9/15 :]

They had a slightly shorter set, so they had to cut out Brighter at Bamboozle. It was planned though, so Drake's deciding he needed 6 encores wasn't what caused them to drop it.