Council Bluffs M&G

casein2006

If the person who was awarded the meet and greet can't go, they have to give it to the person with the next fastest purchase time.

If you mean that you have a friend in the PFC who won a meet and greet but now they can't go to the show, and you want to buy their ticket and take their place, it doesn't work that way. They won't let you into the meet and greet without ID and proof of membership.

If the person who was awarded the meet and greet can't go, they have to give it to the person with the next fastest purchase time.

If you mean that you have a friend in the PFC who won a meet and greet but now they can't go to the show, and you want to buy their ticket and take their place, it doesn't work that way. They won't let you into the meet and greet without ID and proof of membership.

no i don't have a friend in the PFC, i was asking bout like yea if it was just someone who won it and couldn't go. Ohhhh i see so they would just send out a email to whoever had the next fastest time? dang! i really wanted a M&G ticket haha i bought my ticket like an hour after they went on sale i didn't think that was too late to not be in the first 20 people

I'm yelling at you!!! Just kidding lol

hahaha