The Ladies' Thread

Catie

The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.

-Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

/pessimism

so true, at least sometimes.

i'm setting myself up to get hurt again, i wonder why i never learn to not go after people i know i can't have haha

Reading through this thread reminded me of something.

To keep an open mind when you think you're in love or falling for someone. Cause I know when you fall for someone you are totally focused on that one person and you miss things going on around you. I know a few times for me personally I've fallen for girls and been so focused on them, that only later have I realised that there's been other girls who were interested in me at the same time. So basically what I'm saying is there might be someone there Faith (and everyone else) that does have feelings for you that are closer than you think.

Andrew speaks the absolute truth.

That sorta thing happened to a friend of mine so much and it hurt to see it.

He was obsessed with a girl well over a year but he couldn't ever have her back after what happened in the past, and was totally blind to the fact so many girls in that just over a year period wanted to be with him

Well, I guess that when you really love someone, nothing else matters to you. But that's not the way to be, you have to stay open minding.

For some reason, talking about this reminds me of this quote:

If you spend all your time chasing after the sun, you'll never stop to enjoy the storm.

Well, I guess that when you really love someone, nothing else matters to you. But that's not the way to be, you have to stay open minding.

If you spend all your time chasing after the sun, you'll never stop to enjoy the storm.

so true

for me at least haha

so true, so horribly true..

I always say to many friends, "You have a whole life to find someone who truly loves you for the person you are."

The waiting feels a whole lot longer when you already have someone in mind though.

The waiting feels a whole lot longer when you already have someone in mind though.

True, but i always think more that the person who really wants to be with you or loves you will find you or go to you. But you can always give some hints ;D

True, but i always think more that the person who really wants to be with you or loves you will find you or go to you. But you can always give some hints ;D

But sometimes the one that loves you, isn't the one that you WANT to love you.

Guest JadeIsRad

It seems like no one I know these days have actual, real, serious relationships. idek why they bother, they're wasting their own time.

That is so true.

I can feel drama coming in my group of friends haha 5 of my best guy friends like each other lol My bestfriend likes the newest friend in our group who have dated his bestfriend,and the guy i live with also likes the new kid, but the new kid doesnt like him that way because he likes my bestfriend, and bestfriend nr 2 likes bestfriend nr 1. can you say drama? haha

That is so true.

I can feel drama coming in my group of friends haha 5 of my best guy friends like each other lol My bestfriend likes the newest friend in our group who have dated his bestfriend,and the guy i live with also likes the new kid, but the new kid doesnt like him that way because he likes my bestfriend, and bestfriend nr 2 likes bestfriend nr 1. can you say drama? haha

whoa that is confusing lol!

I don't really know where else to say about this so I gues I'll do it here.

Am I completely crazy to think it's OUTRAGEOUS that plenty of my classmates (age 13-15, mind you) have already had sex? Like, seriously. That's fucking crazy.

most of them propably 'think' that they would be lame as virgins :roll:

I'm glad I don't even think remotely that way lol

that's really outrageous. isn't 13-15 like middle school? that's pretty nasty.

Well, 14-15 is the grade I'm in. But I know some that had sex last year, SEVENTH GRADE (13-14.) fucking crazy.